Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
110A9D90-4194-4A6C-BDAE-D828868A21AA.jpeg

Embiid looking this unbothered, chewing a straw while shooting jumpers?

This is the cocky Embiid I like to see :pimp:

There’s video of Steph saying “kick me off the court again, boy!” after they won last night, so he apparently perceived what happened as getting kicked off the court. Unless he was referring to something completely different.
i'm sure he was referring to that. he can take it however he liked. it doesn't change the fact that there's some sensationalist journalism going on though

Honestly, I think it’s a toss-up. If I had to give an edge to one of them, I’d probably go Denver because if Joker and better depth. But it’s really close.
I haven’t watched either team much, but Portland seems like more of an iso ball team, which plays more in to the Warriors hands.

We already know the Rockets can't beat the Warriors and the Blazers are no different.

Dont know much about the Nuggets yet.

Nuggets have alot of talent, they just don't all show up cohesively enough. But Portland has alot more heart and aggression than the Nuggets.

Klay outplayed steph all night and Steph getting all the credit :lol:

Those 8 free throws in garbage were the difference I guess

Bruh - you stay trying to solar eclipse Curry’s shine. Let that man be great!

I get it that Klay was lights out in the first half offensively with his 21 points and he clamped up defensively the entire game. However, Steph could barely stay on the court the first half and eight garbage time FTs aside, he scored 25 “legit” points including 23 in the fourth. I understand he wasn’t guarding James but he singlehandedly kept them in the game on the offensive end. When buckets were needed to keep the Warriors afloat, he secured them.

I won’t front - I thought he was playing like trash up until Q4 and if I recall correctly, before he really started to get it going in the quarter, he even took some drunken shots then but to deny that he didn’t bring it home for the Warriors is extreme haterism. Why can’t it simply be Klay got the buckets early and Steph got them later and the team won because of the Splash Brothers as a collective not just one of them?

I think Portland can get it done against the GS.

Dame needs the moment, he needs one moment where he can pass the level he’s at now and I think them playing GS will get him there.

This would be true if the whole game = the first 24 minutes

Also every one of those free throws were needed since Houston kept hitting 3’s. They were the opposite of garbage time

Btw some say this includes OT. if true.. damb

If athletes shouldn’t speak about politics....should politicians speak about athletics? Asking for a friend :nerd:>D

real hoopers that watched the game knows...... GERALD GREEN lost the game for them.

One could argue that it was Mike D’Antoni who lost them the game by playing Green as much as he did. But, yes, Green was instrumental in helping the Warriors win.

I think Portland can get it done against the GS.

Dame needs the moment, he needs one moment where he can pass the level he’s at now and I think them playing GS will get him there.
Wish they had nurkic

I’ll take a series of nuggets and warriors though. Nuggets might be able to take it if Durant is out the series which if it’s actually a mild strain, I think he might miss first 3 games

now that substances have exited the system and i can gather my thoughts:

-klaydagawd aka game 6 klay :pimp:
-kerr turning to that 1-4 steph/dray PnR at the perfect time and houston had no idea what to do :pimp:
-kerr's defensive strategy the entire series that turned capela into swiss kwame brown with a bleached hair patch :pimp:
-EAGLE DOLLAR 5/8 from 3 #myfinalsmvp :pimp::pimp:
-shaun livingston pissin on father time's grave and lookin like dominique in a dunk contest :wow:
-warriors defense not letting houston role players go off at home :pimp:
-quinn cook vs austin rivers lookin like steph vs CP3 circa 2015
-steph burry aka "who needs a ******* left hand" redeeming himself...not enough superlatives to describe that man's second half:pimp::pimp:
-and warriors winning a game on the strength of the OGs: steph, dray, klay, bogut, iggy, shaun #realOLDcore :pimp:

The refs just need to call the game how its supposed to be called. The warriors just wanted a chance

I think it’s only because the Warriors were cooking and eventually won but there were a lot of missed/bad calls in the second half, particularly the fourth quarter down the stretch.

Back
Top Bottom