Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dudes really want to push that Russ = Harden thing :lol:

Another playoffs another near 40% from the floor, another below league average from three (he shot 35% from three this postseason & this is a pretty significant High for him :lol:)

Dude is as inefficient as you can get in terms of scoring the ball in the playoffs & is a turnover machine.... but because he ATTEMPTS & MISSES more FT/3PA i'm supposed to call him more efficient because some random *** equation.

Neither one of these dudes are bringing you to a championship as the #1 option, one chokes by taking ridiculous shots & shooting his team out of it, the other Chokes by being passive & taking himself out the game

Russ fans came to this realization last playoffs, Harden fans are still trying to throw him in convos with ALL TIME PLAYOFF performers. we have 7 seasons of advanced failures & i gotta continue to hear the same ****in rhetoric over & over again.

Another playoffs another near 40% from the floor, another below league average from three (he shot 35% from three this postseason & this is a pretty significant High for him :lol:)

Dude is as inefficient as you can get in terms of scoring the ball in the playoffs & is a turnover machine.... but because he ATTEMPTS & MISSES more FT/3PA i'm supposed to call him more efficient because some random *** equation.

Neither one of these dudes are bringing you to a championship as the #1 option, one chokes by taking ridiculous shots & shooting his team out of it, the other Chokes by being passive & taking himself out the game

Russ fans came to this realization last playoffs, Harden fans are still trying to throw him in convos with ALL TIME PLAYOFF performers. we have 7 seasons of advanced failures & i gotta continue to hear the same ****in rhetoric over & over again.

But true shooting %

You're being sarcastic but he shot 11 free throws a game in the regular season and 10 a game in this series. Like I said, his 3 ball falling off 3 straight postseasons in '16, '17, & '18 was a much bigger reason for his playoff production going down.

Numbers without nuance. He was not getting the same calls when he NEEDED them. He said it himself. Fair chance and whatnot

You had dudes like @P C H going on and on about how if it's a foul in the regular season it should still be a foul in the playoffs, if it's a foul in the beginning of the game it should be a foul at the end of the game. Lol

Last edited:
You said harden was good in the first round. Was Westbrook? They had the same exact numbers but Russ had more rebounds, assists and less turnovers

But true shooting %. Because he took 14 threes a game and hit 4 he was better

Only real difference between westbrook and harden is harden is much better at drawing contact. Without refs giving him favorable calls, they both take terrible shots in a wildly inefficient manner.

dam i missed out on the travis 1. now i know how rocket fans feel..............

2019 Slander ranking:
1. Westbrook
2. Kyrie
3. Tobias Harris? Embiid?
4. Harden

I’m not all the way caught way up yet (still on Page 1059) but I must say leaving Ben Simmons off this list is incredulous. He at least wasn’t “sick” so he has to be the first Sixer listed. He willed his team to a Game 7 unlike Harden (Game 6 was Ben’s best game).

Harden’s squad was talking that **** for a minute so he might need to be bumped up to 3. He was labeled an MVP type player and this was supposed to be their year because they had “unfinished business”.

I like Myrie at #2 not just because of his poor shooting and bizarre comments but because he was the leader of the C’s and was supposed to take them to the promised land but got bounced in the second round in 5. If only the C stood for Cult.

Westbrook went out sad and because it was in the first round, we forget about it now but the fact he went out in the first after averaging a triple double and mean mugging all year/postseason, he deserves the #1 spot.

I have always been a huge fan of Steph game but it’s funny how badly people want it to be “his era”. First of all I think a collection of players make up an era. Second of all despite being transcendent, if you had to pick one person, Steph failed and then conceded to having that label.

First point: I think you are overthinking it. People think Steph is the face of "his era"

Second period: How did he fail at being transcendent? You are in the minority if you think this lol.

First point: I think you are overthinking it. People think Steph is the face of "his era"

Second period: How did he fail at being transcendent? You are in the minority if you think this lol.

The “face” of the era? Lol oh boy. If that’s the term we’re using for who’s era it is y’all can lie to yourselves as much as you want but everyone knows for god damn sure who has been the face of the NBA.

How did you come up with “failing at being transcendent” out of me saying Steph is transcendent lol.

stephgod.jpg

Bibby Guns mad that Steph about to pass bron in chips. LoL

Dude knows he doesnt have enough ammo to combat 4 is better than 3. LoL

Idk about the missing part but how the NBA gonna give us the least rest and an early game in the West? Lmao makes no sense, not trying to make excuses but the scheduling has been pretty poor for us.

Back
Top Bottom