• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you slobbed russ for 3 yrs straight. he aint ever been a laker or even considered it. i aint tryna hear that **** cuh

You been half stepping for too long. Russ is my favorite player in the league, unapologetically. I'd never utter blasphemy about him like you just did regarding Wardell and Magic. Not even Noble Kane is buying that nonsense

Haha unless he joins the Warriors and becomes Dre's replacement.

Bron as a sixth or seventh man on the dubs would be special. Curry could give him a lesson on leadership and how to win. \

hehehe
tenor.gif

You been half stepping for too long. Russ is my favorite player in the league, unapologetically. I'd never utter blasphemy about him like you just did regarding Wardell and Magic. Not even Noble Kane is buying that nonsense
its not blasphemy, you just nostalgic. Gap between Magic and Steph isnt the grand canyon bruh. It's a crack in the sidewalk. And Curry still moving forward.

you saying curry cant be better than magic because magic is a laker or because magic is just out and out better? If magic was a celtic, you still talking out your neck or naw?

Steph vs Magic

Both changed the game in different ways

6’9 PG, brought the NBA back, created “showtime” fast paced style, rebound pass score post clutch , 9 finals appearances in 12 seasons, won 5

Steph insane shooting, unlimited range, unguardable, team player, winner, kids wanna play like him, about to be 5 straight finals and 4 rings

Interesting comparison but why do we have to compare? They’re both great and so different

Back
Top Bottom