Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aye real question for my NT fam.

I had a shorty that was a bartender flirting really hard with me at this restaurant earlier. Asked my name and stuff, of course, I did not give her my real name, I am married haha.

My mind is blank right now, do card receipts have your name on them? No right? hahahahahahaha
It depends on the spot

The Oklahoma City Thunder, the team @MVP was referencing, would not have done that without Kevin Durant. If it wasn’t clear, he was listing accomplishments from his OKC days when Mr. Durant was the leader of the team to illustrate that labeling his accomplishments as a leader as “average at best” is in fact ridiculous. I hope you now understand the backlash to the post and agree with the correct party. I would be more than happy to expound on any part of that statement if necessary. Thank you for time, Mr. Combo.
Meeting adjourned

Everybody said the Warriors were sleepwalking through the regular season. They were bored. Come playoffs, they would flip the switch. What happened last night?

The dynasty is over. It was bound to happen. Too many incidents and bad losses to overlook. These dudes are ready to go their separate ways.

I really wonder what things would've looked like if Fultz was fully healthy and playing like prospect everyone thought he was.

The theoretical version of him really was the perfect piece for Philly. Good shooter, solid defender. Can play on or off ball. Threat to score from every level.

I really wonder what things would've looked like if Fultz was fully healthy and playing like prospect everyone thought he was.

The theoretical version of him really was the perfect piece for Philly. Good shooter, solid defender. Can play on or off ball. Threat to score from every level.
Basically Jimmy if he wasnt a malcontent and preferred to shoot lol

14021C8C-66FA-410A-90AD-F8BB331F5843.gif

I swear....:lol:

You really gonna fix yo mouth to compare a borderline HOFer with a hustle guy.

Back
Top Bottom