• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm all for the slander but average, nah. Dude went to the finals at age 23 and multiple WCF berths. That ain't average.

He is the only superstar that's avoid of stans though that's a fact.
That's because he has garden tool tendencies. That whole burner account thing exposed what kind of a person he was. Despite all that, he's still a great and folks are overdoing it with the hate.

Dude seenst how hot the KD takes were and wanted to turn it up to the next level and ****** around and burned the house down.

He incepted us into giving KD praise. Games over fellas. Time to go home.

Last edited:
Agreed on the KD front. He's not a leader. He's one of the best numbers 2s ever. But when he's the head man, he's average at best.

Average at best?
010B1C5F-A9B8-4DEA-8BE3-58C9E9FF5C8A.gif

Lets not kid ourselves.

Denver crowd has been something else this year. Horrible. Silent as a library all season. They said they made shirts for the fans and nobody wore them :rofl:

2nd seed. They should be ashamed

Denver crowd has been something else this year. Horrible. Silent as a library all season. They said they made shirts for the fans and nobody wore them :rofl:

Those shirts are gonna look on kids in Uganda after they get sent fishing in 5. Good guy Mike Malone 8)

Broooooooooo. no lie me and my brother were watching the game, looked at each other and said "Does this crowd know it is the playoffs"? It was SILENT in there from the tip

If KD had the Kobe Mamba mentality..or even the Kawhi..idgaf mentality..he’d be SOO much better off. All the drama Kawhi had with Spurs..now he’s like Jon Snow..King of the North!

Real talk - I am confused about this budding Lebby and Dray relationship. We all know both men aren’t above colluding to attract teammates so IMO, him to LAL isn’t as much of a joke as it seems.

It would confirm Lebby is just in LA to hang out. UNLESS he’s pitching a Klutch trio in LA in the next season or the one after. Lebby/Dray/Ant. You salary cap gurus on here would n the d to work out if that’s eem possible.
Yo

All this Kobe/Lakers talk right now

giphy.gif

Yeah I'm all for the slander but average, nah. Dude went to the finals at age 23 and multiple WCF berths. That ain't average.

He is the only superstar that's avoid of stans though that's a fact.
On a team that would of done it without him in the first place. Stop. But yeah, average is ridiculous

Y'all buggin, KD been catering to Wardell trying to help his insecurities. We literally saw him forcing the ball Wardell to try to get him the MVP and he still lost.

It ain't his team, he came to someone else's team and he's trying to let him lead but when you're better than the leader, that ain't easy.

KD still a ***** though

Back
Top Bottom