• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brooklyn don't even **** with the Nets, these playoff games aren't even sold out. Nobody is going to the Nets unless they're offering the most and the rest of the interesting teams don't have space.

Brooklyn don't even **** with the Nets, these playoff games aren't even sold out. Nobody is going to the Nets unless they're offering the most and the rest of the interesting teams don't have space.
I’m curious about how many Philly fans will be at game 3

Are you sure? I saw they had the priciest tickets on the secondary market.

60% Phila, 20% BK, 20% wanted to check out a playoff game is my guess.

Are you sure? I saw they had the priciest tickets on the secondary market.

NY radio said two hours ago it wasn't sold out, they could be wrong but their attendance is awful and they don't have much of a fanbase.

So last year KD was getting ripped against the Rockets in the conference finals for being too aggressive on offense and scoring too many points from iso. Now he is getting ripped for not being aggressive enough on offense and too passive?

So last year KD was getting ripped against the Rockets in the conference finals for being too aggressive on offense and scoring too many points from iso. Now he is getting ripped for not being aggressive enough on offense and too passive?

It’s almost like different matchups call for different strategies

Just ******* with KD man smh. Man deserves better

On a team that would of done it without him in the first place. Stop. But yeah, average is ridiculous

The Oklahoma City Thunder, the team MVP MVP was referencing, would not have done that without Kevin Durant. If it wasn’t clear, he was listing accomplishments from his OKC days when Mr. Durant was the leader of the team to illustrate that labeling his accomplishments as a leader as “average at best” is in fact ridiculous. I hope you now understand the backlash to the post and agree with the correct party. I would be more than happy to expound on any part of that statement if necessary. Thank you for time, Mr. Combo.

Beverly was all in Lebron's head earlier this season lol ESPN funny

Need to send @B Sox (Marlo) over to ESPN HQ immediately

EC9EA2C2-55F0-4F8D-8117-45DC93667F8C.gif
937BA19B-7B06-4752-A5DB-A215FDC5348E.gif

Everyone's jumping on the Warriors when they've only lost one game and will win the chip anyway. It was an ugly game but it was ONE ugly game.

Aye real question for my NT fam.

I had a shorty that was a bartender flirting really hard with me at this restaurant earlier. Asked my name and stuff, of course, I did not give her my real name, I am married haha.

My mind is blank right now, do card receipts have your name on them? No right? hahahahahahaha

I had a shorty that was a bartender flirting really hard with me at this restaurant earlier. Asked my name and stuff, of course, I did not give her my real name, I am married haha.

My mind is blank right now, do card receipts have your name on them? No right? hahahahahahaha

I think they have your name & the last four digits of the card number

I think it does

Anyways...go back to the restaurant and give shorty what she wants

It does. and your address and wife’s name too

Makes sense that bballkid is a liar.

He got my hopes up saying he had connects in nola guaranteeing the AD trade

Back
Top Bottom