• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My moms friend who just visited SF showed me a pic of her fam with Steph. She said she had no idea who the hell he is but Steph just approached her kid with Down syndrome and started talking to and playing with him.

I knew he was a nice guy but damn

karl malone didnt add up

that was a narrative or career gladhanding

It was really interesting to hear Bill Simmons and Jackie MacMullen discuss this - the hypothesis was everyone was bored w/ MJ and she postulated (in SI - I think?) - why couldn't Malone win it? Then sure enough...

Someone tell Iggy to stop reaching.
D7GvibUX4AE4ALn.jpg

It was actually @hardens beard :lol:. That dude is hilarrrrious :lol:. He said Klay was a below average defender and Dray was overrated. Said capela was better than Dray :lol:. Said Steph handles aint that nice :lol:. Talked about how the warriors have no depth. He hyped TF out of harden and the rockets. Best offensive player and team of all time. And he's the first one talking about how they are the GOAT team, unbeatable and Houston is supposed to lose every time they choke :rofl:. 4 all stars :rofl:. I hope he's not going thru anything personal and just ducking the thread out of shame because he has some real absurd takes :lol:. Conveniently went missing immediately after the 1st round

I got you

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

They got '97 and '98 backwards. Would've made more sense if Jordan won in '97 and Malone in '98.

It was actually @hardens beard :lol:. That dude is hilarrrrious :lol:. He said Klay was a below average defender and Dray was overrated. Said capela was better than Dray :lol:. Said Steph handles aint that nice :lol:. Talked about how the warriors have no depth. He hyped TF out of harden and the rockets. Best offensive player and team of all time. And he's the first one talking about how they are the GOAT team, unbeatable and Houston is supposed to lose every time they choke :rofl:. 4 all stars :rofl:. I hope he's not going thru anything personal and just ducking the thread out of shame because he has some real absurd takes :lol:. Conveniently went missing immediately after the 1st round

Son had some wild takes. Called BI a bust.

He went missing at the start of the season, then returned, then bounced again.

Back
Top Bottom