• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do dudes dislike Steph? I can’t tell if most of these are jokes or not :lol:

What’s there to dislike about him and his game?
Zero drip
Front runner
0 finals MVPs
Square
Bad haircut
Zero drip
Behind the back passes that go out of bounds

upload_2019-5-21_13-58-43.gif

Ima need Steph to get that FMVP and win it all without KD so i can see the hot takes in here.

I'm going to need steph to get a FMVP so that take can die. Dudes were celebrating like the Warriors lost the championship the last couple years when he didnt get it

I'm going to need steph to get a FMVP so that take can die. Dudes were celebrating like the Warriors lost the championship the last couple years when he didnt get it

Kobe caught the same flack from a lot of these same ilk type dudes that all of a sudden it doesn't matter that Steph has no finals MVPs and by their own dialogue was "carried" in the finals.

Why do dudes dislike Steph? I can’t tell if most of these are jokes or not :lol:

What’s there to dislike about him and his game?

Sometime dislike is not rational or well reasoned. I just don’t like him and my gut level instinct is to root against him.

I don’t think he’s a bad person and wish no ill will on him. But as far as basketball goes, just a player I don’t rock with.

steph when its all said and done can have an all time great career for sure. people already dont acknowledge how good of a slasher he is. with all the glitz and glam surrounding his shooting, people dont realize half his buckets come from right at the rim with a defender all over him a la kyrie.... but somehow kyrie is praised for it while steph is ignored.

and any team would love to have a draymond on it. look at how he played these last 2 games for example. sure he didnt drop 40. but he has ALL of the intangibles that help a team win. hes an enforcer, hes the biggest hustler on the team, has the most heart, leads by example. dude is not small and pushes the ball faster than everyone else on the warriors somehow. i get his antics piss people off, but u GOTTA respect his game.

I still think Klay is an overrated defender. Good to great, but not elite. And that reflects into that "two-way" player nonsense term. Still believe it. Sue me.

When they were talking about "two-way players" you could say PG, Butler, Kawhi. I don't think Klay's defense was or is as good as their's.

I still think Klay is an overrated defender. Good to great, but not elite. And that reflects into that "two-way" player nonsense term. Still believe it. Sue me.

He may not be the best two-way player in the NBA, but that certainly doesn't mean he is overrated on that end. I dont think anyone believes he is a better two way player than Giannis or Kawhi, but using defensive statistics to say a dude is overrated when he is consistently guarding the opposing teams best back court player is kind of dumb. Harden had a better defensive rating than Draymond in the playoffs this year, but is anyone actually going to take Harden defensively over Draymond?

Sometime dislike is not rational or well reasoned. I just don’t like him and my gut level instinct is to root against him.

I don’t think he’s a bad person and wish no ill will on him. But as far as basketball goes, just a player I don’t rock with.

This. I recognize Harden is one of the best scoring talents we will probably ever see, but I can't stand watching the way the dude plays so its much, much easier to root against him than for him.

I can see why people dislike Steph as well. ****, same dudes that are riding Steph were the first to celebrate when Embiid got knocked out of the playoffs because he is a front runner.

Last edited:

When they were talking about "two-way players" you could say PG, Butler, Kawhi. I don't think Klay's defense was or is as good as their's.
its not. Oladipo level imo which is still damn good

Who would have thought Kendrick Perkins would be the only person on TV making sense?

In the past 3 years....Golden State has been SCRAPING the competition...generally with Steph and KD both dominating. Hell at one point this season they both were averaging damn near 30 at the same time. But no...let's take a handful of playoff games to paint the narrative that KD was "holding them back" and they don't play like this when he's there...as if they haven't led the NBA in assists as a team for the past 3 years :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom