• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sloppy
#influence

he should work with james this summer. its a move worth learning. and something you have to practice. that way even if it is a travel, you get so smooth with it like james, that the ref has to question himself before he blows the whistle. james does it and gets wide open every single time.

giphy.gif

dray.PNG

dray 2.PNG
dray 3.PNG
dray 4.PNG

Christ, dudes were calling Draymond James Johnson

Harden has mastered that step back. Steph’s yesterday was clearly a travel, shuffled the hell out of his feets.
easily the most deadly stepback in the league. and not only has he mastered the footwork, but his balance into a shot from any stepback is ridiculous. thats a super difficult shot especially from 25+ feet out. harden in my opinion has the most deadly hesitation and stepback in the league. people who dont know the rules scream travel on everything

We really going to sit here and act like Steph wasn't trash for almost 85% of the Rockets series? He had a good quarter in game 5 and a great half in game 6 but that was it. The slander was warranted.

These were his numbers that series
23.8 ppg
4.7 rpg
5.0 apg

40/27/90

That was the most consequential series of the playoffs so far. If he plays poor he should get it like any other all time great would.

imagine 24-5-5 being a bad statline.

i watched the games. i know he was awful.

just saying. imagine.

that's how high we hold him. that 24-5-5 is booty.

wild.

Steph Better.

imagine 24-5-5 being a bad statline.

i watched the games. i know he was awful.

just saying. imagine.

that's how high we hold him. that 24-5-5 is booty.

wild.

Steph Better.

lebron had this same effect when people said he choked this year, then u look at the work he actually put in and its damn near matching (and in some cases surpassing) his prime on the heat. these players are THAT transcendent that their off games/series match other players best day

:lol: let’s see the receipts for the 7-23 game and tell me Steph doesn’t get slandered.

How many of y’all got him throwing a trophy out of bounds gif?

How many of y’all pin his bad games on him being hurt?

We had dudes saying he couldn’t play in the 80s just last week.

lil fiction is wilding

massive facts.

lebron had this same effect when people said he choked this year, then u look at the work he actually put in and its damn near matching (and in some cases surpassing) his prime on the heat. these players are THAT transcendent that their off games/series match other players best day

Only difference is the whole defense thing. Lebron did that in Miami, he certainly did not match that this last year, but this is a better convo for the offseason thread

or they could have just given MJ both, as they shoulda done

Regular season award, and Jordan's efficiency was falling off in '98. I believe he was dealing with a finger injury on his shooting hand that season. Pippen missed half the season but Stockton also missed a quarter of it. In the end, Malone put up better numbers and the Bulls and Jazz finished with the same record. It could've gone either way, but after the backlash of '97 it wasn't gonna go to Karl again. But his case was stronger in '98 than '97.

Let me ask you a question.

-Who has WON more than Steph Curry over the last 5 years?

Y’all have a handful of individual games to pick from over the past 5 playoff runs to “slander Steph”....that’s it :lol:.

It’s real simple.
its why we keep seeing the behind the back trophy pass...from 3 yrs ago. dudes aint got no new material. recycling jokes like amy schumer

Celtics had already signed Horford before KD made his decision, so he would've been on that team as well. Along with Bradley and Crowder, who at the time, were playing at a pretty high level for role players. They definitely would've put up a good fight against Bron and the Cavs in the East and could've played with the Warriors too.

With that said, GSW was clearly the best situation for him to make sure he wins a ring. Was the polar opposite of playing with Russ.

:lol:

I was tripping with the Klay slander. The Draymond line was hyperbole.

Go ahead and cook though

yeah only reason I put that up there was because the other dude was absolutely serious when he said James Johnson can replace Dray's production. Yours was def out of context

Last edited:
Why do dudes dislike Steph? I can’t tell if most of these are jokes or not :lol:

What’s there to dislike about him and his game?

Back
Top Bottom