• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully Kawhi doesn't run himself into the ground before FA like IT4 did. They haven't even disclosed what he's playing through, but it's never good to just suck it up if it's lower body.
lowkey want the raps to lose bc i dont want a hurt kawhi in the finals.

Best player in the world :nerd: averaging 23/16/5 in a conference finals on 45/23/63 splits. :sick: I know a guy that averaged 28/6/8 on 40/42/100 splits in the finals that gets killed whenever he misses a shot. Let’s talk about it.

upload_2019-5-22_8-29-19.jpeg
Plus 0.5 free throw air balls a game. Trash. Makes his 23/16/6/1/3 line meaningless.

Didn’t score in 4Q and OT in game 3. Meaningless. Choker.

:nerd:

Bucks my team. Always will be. Start of season it was warriors winning it all. Hard to really say otherwise with that roster. Bucks are worst at defending the 3 so will have issues with warriors if they make it. Worst nightmare for Bucks is if gasol starts hitting those 3s. Ibaka always has killed the Bucks not sure why he wasn’t playing more to start the series. Bucks half court offense is funny to watch. Basically have Giannis start at half court and go full speed to the middle and pass. Lol. Not gonna work going forward

What this playoffs is actually proving, is how teams stack themselves to play against the monster that is Lebron James. It is pretty clear now that he does more with less, elevating his teammates level of play. The brother is great. Steph Curry is a bad man as well, got his team a much needed rest so that they can be fresh during the finals. The African born greek freak is going to be a problem for years to come, and the Claw has put people on notice as well. With the league being point guard driven for the past few years, it has officially become a small forward driven league due to LeBron, Claw, Giannis, and a few others.
Great to see these Black men doing their thing.

So much disrespect .. bucks this and that but Raptors showed up. Hack a Freak seems to be getting on his head too.

What's going to happen?

Hopefully Kawhi doesn't run himself into the ground before FA like IT4 did. They haven't even disclosed what he's playing through, but it's never good to just suck it up if it's lower body.

even if he injured himself, he'd get maxed out like grant hill
but for clippers sake, he should sit out the rest of the playoffs. :lol:

Yup the Bucks ain't ready, I really thought they were.

Their defense has gone to ****
Not writing Milwaukee’s obituary just yet.

Just like Milwaukee, Toronto was also top 5 on both ends of the floor this year, Kawhi sat out 20+ games and they still almost hit 60 wins. Not sure what was going on the past few weeks, but their role players know how to play. Toronto giving anyone a series shouldn’t be a knock.

I had Bucks in 5 because Toronto’s offense had completely regressed. Their damn vets Gasol Lowry and Ibaka weren’t even looking at the basket anymore on OPEN looks. Now they’re just catching and firing. Same looks they got against Philly, same looks they’ve gotten all year. They hit last night.

If that wasn’t just home cooking, they can play with anyone

Not writing Milwaukee’s obituary just yet.

Just like Milwaukee, Toronto was also top 5 on both ends of the floor this year, Kawhi sat out 20+ games and they still almost hit 60 wins. Not sure what was going on the past few weeks, but their role players know how to play. Toronto giving anyone a series shouldn’t be a knock.

I had Bucks in 5 because Toronto’s offense had completely regressed. Their damn vets Gasol Lowry and Ibaka weren’t even looking at the basket anymore on OPEN looks. Now they’re just catching and firing. Same looks they got against Philly, same looks they’ve gotten all year. They hit last night.

If that wasn’t just home cooking, they can play with anyone
Yup, had Bucks in 5 as well for the same reasons. As long as Toronto's role players are playing with confidence, they are going to be tough to beat because they are good defensively.

Home court is looking to be really important. Whoever wins this series will have it in the finals too.

Back
Top Bottom