• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skip Bayless bitter as heck about Kawhi. Let it go man. Greg Popovich sabotaged is legacy by railroading Kawhi. That’s like Bill Belichick would NEVER have bad mouthed Tom Brady’s work ethic or heart.

Shannon Sharpe made a great point. Popovich said Kawhi isn’t a leader, but LAMARCUS ALDRIDGE is????? This man was so p*****y he ran from Dame Lillard, and he was about to request a trade out of San Antonio because he’s a b*****.

RC Buford and nem’ called Lemarcus a leader :lol :rollin

Now they stuck with 34 year old Alridge instead of prime, GOAT 2-way’er in Kawhi, smh. IDC if Kawhi plays 50-60 games a year. When he play, he’s ELITE

Dwayne Wade was injury prone during 60% of his career, but he NEVER gets criticized.....

Skip Bayless speaks from a jealous White male perspective. He echoes the sentiments from that couch potato that was never a good enough athlete. He was almost a good jock IF he had the genes that other athletes had, but even while sitting on that couch, he has more heart, courage, than any other athlete in any game.

Bayless is one of those dudes who feels that if you are not willing to die for your sport, that you aren't really playing that hard. He is an egomaniac in sheep's clothing.

Both of These teams are FOOD for the Warriors.

Milwaulkee gives up at extreme amount of open threes & don't really have guys outside of Giannis & Middleton that can play make for other people.
Toronto vets arem't consistent enough & Kawhi looks like he's really hampered out there.

Not to mention i'm not sure how much Homecourt advantage matters to either the Bucks/Raps when GS is coming off 10 days rest & have ne pressure. They have proven time & time again that they can win big games on the road so even in the unlikely case they were to go down 0-2 i don't see anyone their being shaken.

If KD is back i got Warriors in 5 vs either one of these squads.

Both of These teams are FOOD for the Warriors.

Milwaulkee gives up at extreme amount of open threes & don't really have guys outside of Giannis & Middleton that can play make for other people.
Toronto vets arem't consistent enough & Kawhi looks like he's really hampered out there.

Not to mention i'm not sure how much Homecourt advantage matters to either the Bucks/Raps when GS is coming off 10 days rest & have ne pressure. They have proven time & time again that they can win big games on the road so even in the unlikely case they were to go down 0-2 i don't see anyone their being shaken.

If KD is back i got Warriors in 5 vs either one of these squads.

Me too actually. I am gonna drop a good chunk once ECF ends on whoever they play. Lock in the early odds on Dubs in 5.

Bucks got a bit exposed late in the playoffs. Still a good team but not enough playmakers or focus on defense anymore.

Warriors will squeeze Kawahi like Dame and make the cast beat them which I do not think they can.

Skip Bayless speaks from a jealous White male perspective. He echoes the sentiments from that couch potato that was never a good enough athlete. He was almost a good jock IF he had the genes that other athletes had, but even while sitting on that couch, he has more heart, courage, than any other athlete in any game.

Bayless is one of those dudes who feels that if you are not willing to die for your sport, that you aren't really playing that hard. He is an egomaniac in sheep's clothing.

I don’t think it’s that deep. I just feel like he feels as if Popovich and RC Buford can’t do any wrong

Me too actually. I am gonna drop a good chunk once ECF ends on whoever they play. Lock in the early odds on Dubs in 5.

Bucks got a bit exposed late in the playoffs. Still a good team but not enough playmakers or focus on defense anymore.

Warriors will squeeze Kawahi like Dame and make the cast beat them which I do not think they can.

I'm not much of a gambler but i may need to lock into that myself

I don’t think it’s that deep. I just feel like he feels as if Popovich and RC Buford can’t do any wrong
I agree with that. But I am also addressing how he speaks against LeBron, yet loves Tim Tebow. He holds the same position against Floyd Mayweather, and before Tiger took his fall, he felt that Woods wasn't great because he never came from behind to win a tournament. He is one of those guys that feels that you must bleed in order to be considered one of the best.

I got them beating whoever comes out the East period, just not easily w/o KD.
They certainly could. Both teams are WAY better defensively than anyone GSW has played thus far though. Kawhi and Greek will also be the best individual playoff performers that they will have seen as well.

Brooooooo

FFA325E8-C7F1-4DBD-AD14-B3599502010A.png

Back
Top Bottom