• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Durant being out helps Toronto cuz Kawhi don't have to guard him and they got homecourt BUT... I don't trust Lowry and the rest of the role players to show up.
I would assume hes guarding Klay which is terrible since all he does is have run and have screens set for him which is tiring for kawhi.. will be a very interesting series

If Giannis is going to be shaq, then be shaq. Operate from the post and play out of that. and if he isn’t, then he’s gotta diversify some things as far as shooting and attacking more, especially from the wings

This starting from the above the break 3 when you know it’s a straight line drive of a “dare” 3 won’t cut it vs the elite

My team ain’t in the race so I’m only here for the slander and hot takes. I am in shock at the outcome but threw on some Drake for my reverse reading of the last 40 pages of Giannis slander Drizzy (shoutout to @antidope and P C H P C H ahat ahat @numbah1grimey @quik @rca808). Hopefully this thread delivered as usual.

2FE34716-1851-4639-814F-2C3D7CEEB516.png

Big Scorpion

Durant being out helps Toronto cuz Kawhi don't have to guard him and they got homecourt BUT... I don't trust Lowry and the rest of the role players to show up.

The Spurs been getting a pass for how they goofed that Kawhi situation. :lol: That was a all time f*** up. They thought they made Kawhi... He said "ok so make another Kawhi".

CornyPossibleGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

Pretty sure the Raptors would be every bit as pissed as the Spurs had Kawhi decided to sit out an entire season on them. And they would look to trade him too. And so would the next team they traded him to if he decided to sit out an entire season as well. And the next team. And so on and so on...

The Raptors fan base suffered a lot throughout the years.

- Players not wanting to play in Canada
- Vince missing the shot
- Vince wanting out
- Bosh wanting out
- Colangelo
- wasting the #1 pick on Barigiani
- DeRozan fools gold era
- LeBron's mind control

Either way, Toronto fans always stayed loyal. Y'all deserved this.
they dont deserve ****

Pretty sure the Raptors would be every bit as pissed as the Spurs had Kawhi decided to sit out an entire season on them. And they would look to trade him too. And so would the next team they traded him to if he decided to sit out an entire season as well. And the next team. And so on and so on...

Nah, it's f'n stupid to trade a top 5 player cuz you upset. They had a disagreement/different opinions on his injury. That ain't worth trading Kawhi Leonard. :lol

Nah, it's f'n stupid to trade a top 5 player cuz you upset. They had a disagreement/different opinions on his injury. That ain't worth trading Kawhi Leonard. :lol:

A player twice as good as Michael Jordan ain't worth **** if he's not suiting up and actually playing for your team. Spurs did the right thing.
Did we learn something new from the Kawhi trade? That he's a better player than DeRozan? I could've told you that Kawhi Leonard, when he's actually willing to play, is a much better player than DeMar DeRozan way before that trade. I can also tell you that Nicolas Batum is a better player than nothing/Kawhi when he's not willing to play.

The Spurs been getting a pass for how they goofed that Kawhi situation. :lol: That was a all time f*** up. They thought they made Kawhi... He said "ok so make another Kawhi".

CornyPossibleGerenuk-size_restricted.gif
it had to be done. players were throwing kawhi under the bus and his rehabilitation process was contentious issue.

at the end of the day, it was bad PR and the a classy organization like the spurs is bigger than a player and they had to cut ties with him.

Back
Top Bottom