• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Raptors fan base suffered a lot throughout the years.

- Players not wanting to play in Canada
- Vince missing the shot
- Vince wanting out
- Bosh wanting out
- Colangelo
- wasting the #1 pick on Barigiani
- DeRozan fools gold era
- LeBron's mind control

Either way, Toronto fans always stayed loyal. Y'all deserved this.

Don't forget to add:

- Kawhi takes team to Finals and signs with another team right after

it had to be done. players were throwing kawhi under the bus and his rehabilitation process was contentious issue.

at the end of the day, it was bad PR and the a classy organization like the spurs is bigger than a player and they had to cut ties with him.

Obviously they not bigger than a player cuz we see where he at. :lol

That's where they goofed. Thinking they could treat Kawhi like a regular role player. It didn't have to be done. If he saying he can't go, take him at his word and let him rest up for the next year.

But he plays with Harden which many people have said he's offensively the best they have ever seen. Not sure what's your argument.

I’m even more unclear on the argument now.... Harden ain’t even a top 15 offensive player of all time.... and is not a defender nor leader nor absolute athletic freak like Kawhi..... also, offensively I’m taking Kawhi over Harden as well.

who are these people? sounds like they smoke crack
Morey
CP3
Charles
A. Smith (he's the greatest score today)
BR gave merit to the claim
Etc.

I said that because I find it funny he is trying to stick up for CP3 but CO3 said he was playing with the greatest offensive player ever.

Oh well. LoL

Game ain’t even started yet :lol:
47B594E5-2FC5-40B9-990D-22DC9AFA9151.jpeg
Noooooooo

He’s basically doing what a lot of other real fans what be doing if they had court side seats :lol: compared to the corporate people that normally take up those seats acting like they’re watching a documentary
no doubt. but i can’t see any other celebrities pulling the same act. who’s been more animated than drake? a prime jack Nicholson perhaps.

Pretty sure the Raptors would be every bit as pissed as the Spurs had Kawhi decided to sit out an entire season on them. And they would look to trade him too. And so would the next team they traded him to if he decided to sit out an entire season as well. And the next team. And so on and so on...
Nah kawhi sat out the year to give them a chance to tank and get that next superstar... a la David Robinson

I’m even more unclear on the argument now.... Harden ain’t even a top 15 offensive player of all time.... and is not a defender nor leader nor absolute athletic freak like Kawhi..... also, offensively I’m taking Kawhi over Harden as well.
1. CP3 the man you jumped out the window for, is telling you otherwise.
2. Funny how quickly you changed your tune after slandering Kawhi and his inability of being #1.

Sure buddy!!!

From what we know he wanted to get traded cuz they was tryna accuse him of faking his injury and had Tony Parker goofy *** pressuring him to come back and Pop was saying stuff in the media. Either way they f'ed up. You don't lose a player like that.

He wasn’t acting like a professional and actually having proper conversations with the team it sounded like. He clearly still felt hurt but was all emo since no one believed his hints about it. I got no respect for the way he handled the situation but that takes away nothing from how amazing he is as a player. I think his lack of communication created an environment of distrust and made it seem like he’s sitting out for selfish reasons rather than physical reasons. If he had one...just one...press conference and said that I’d like to be out there and helping my teammates win games but there’s just something that still doesn’t feel right it would of solved all problems. His lack of transparency was the root of all the problem imo.

1. CP3 the man you jumped out the window for, is telling you otherwise.
2. Funny how quickly you changed your tune after slandering Kawhi and his inability of being #1.

Sure buddy!!!

Why are you coming at me with such intensity? I am discussing this with you calmly. I jumped out the window for CP3? All I said was that comparison between him and Lowry wasn’t appropriate. Also, my criticism for James Harden has been extremely consistent here. Say what you want about my criticism of Kawhi - but I never doubted his talents and abilities as an individual player. He is definitely proving me wrong from a leader perspective.

Over/under 20 Kyle Lowry averages in the finals?

I got him averaging under. Around 17 ppg. Irony is he’ll be the 2nd leading scorer for Toronto. Kawhi is gonna average about 33. He’ll have an easy out to leave Toronto when the role players completely **** the bed.

He’s basically doing what a lot of other real fans what be doing if they had court side seats :lol: compared to the corporate people that normally take up those seats acting like they’re watching a documentary

Or don’t even pay attention to the game.

I think giving the coach a shoulder rub during the game is a little over the line, but aside from that I’m fine with Drake doing what he does. Like I said on here before, I had way more of a problem with how the Bucks reacted to Drake than anything he was doing .

if anything, spurs got tired of uncle dennis as well
spurs got a decent return in the trade. they were handcuffed since kawhi had zero intentions of changing his mind. think he gave up supermax if i recall

Obviously they not bigger than a player cuz we see where he at. :lol:

That's where they goofed. Thinking they could treat Kawhi like a regular role player. It didn't have to be done. If he saying he can't go, take him at his word and let him rest up for the next year.
i think the spurs did the right thing. personally, i wouldn’t choose demar over packages of future draft picks, cap space and young talents but the decision to maintain status quo was really on pops.

Back
Top Bottom