• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're a week away from "Raptors did what they were supposed to do" and "a series doesn't start until a home team loses" posts littering this thread.

Can't wait!
:lol raptors def not winning both home games.They probably get hit in the mouth in game 1. People underestimate the emotional toll winning takes on you. to have never made it to the finals, they'll be success drunk. they won their chip already.

E4E4C537-0D8E-4E39-802F-098B6B94B090.jpeg

Warriors In 4

I want to believe that the Raptors could make this series interesting but I honestly can’t see it being anything other than a sweep. Dubs got more rest, coaching staff is way more experienced, positions are just a mismatch at almost every angle for the Raptors and Kawhi is playing through a slight injury that’s only going to be exacerbated when he has to play 40+ mins a game just to keep GS from making the game out of reach. Raptors 2nd unit is literally going to be like a girls HS team playing against the ‘86 Celtics. Whatever, more excited for free agency anyway...

i give the raptors a game because the dubs always play down to their competition and manage to throw a game or two away just because they can. the portland series felt like 4 regular season games whereas the houston series was intense wire to wire.

Back
Top Bottom