• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have warriors taking game 1. maybe dropping game 2. taking 3 & 4 and closing in 5. but i know they really want to win the chip at home, so i can see them taking game 1 and then trying really hard to take game 2 as well to try and seal up a sweep. They want that history of closing Oracle on a chip on that court.

Kevin was never hurt, he just trying to keep his FA contract stock up. He is not playing in the finals. :nerd:

Lets get it
A8858485-1349-48A8-A79D-F9209DB49056.jpeg

Team orange 29s :smokin
My favorite all time pair for hoopin

what do you think they are doing during the regular season then? :rofl:at the notion of a professional sports team not having a game plan for a regular season game
I'm sorry that's so far fetched for ya but its reality.

Kerr coming from pop school coaching they don't gameplan for games during regular season. They run there sets and live with the result. Nothing special is done to get stops on defensive just were switching everything.

But I guess that's one of those things where if you know you know.

Draymond being in top form has really set off the warriors. If kawhi has the legs to check him the series could be interesting. I think the warriors are a little overhyped now because the blazers had big leads in multiple games without cj or dame playing wel. They really choked in crunch time.

Draymond being in top form has really set off the warriors. If kawhi has the legs to check him the series could be interesting. I think the warriors are a little overhyped now because the blazers had big leads in multiple games without cj or dame playing wel. They really choked in crunch time.

i dont think they choked necessarily. they were never really able to get it going due to the way they were defended. It was more like the warriors were messing around all series long until they had to turn it on during key stretches.

never forget that kerr was playing damien jones quinn cook jonas jerebko JACOB EVANS meaningful minutes in the CONFERENCE FINALS against this portland team.

i dont think they choked necessarily. they were never really able to get it going due to the way they were defended. It was more like the warriors were messing around all series long until they had to turn it on during key stretches.

never forget that kerr was playing damien jones quinn cook jonas jerebko JACOB EVANS meaningful minutes in the CONFERENCE FINALS against this portland team.

Cj missed many open looks
Lillard could do nothing against a trap. Even if he had looney one on one he was stuck dribbling behind the 3 point line.

Just to say if it’s close in crunch time kawhi might win them games that those two in Portland couldn’t .

I don't think that beating the Blazers really has anything to do with why Golden State is "hyped" though.

raps in 7 .. Sorta biased but we have momentum going into the series and that 9 days off will hurt the dubs for a game or 2. home court will be huge and don't downplay Toronto's defense...Also Dubs haven't seen a defender like Kawhi stacked around a team full of defensive minded players.

Portland choked those games in my opinion. No reason they should not have got at the very least 1 win
Choking implies they ever had a chance, they didn't.

Back
Top Bottom