• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does anyone actually believe golden state isn't winning it this year. Feel like the houston narrative keeps getting pushed just for variety's sake.

Eye picked Houston. Not that confident about it, but houston’s Defense over the last 30 games of the season sold me. CP3’s moving better, Harden is Harden, and as quiet as it’s kept House, Rivers, Shumpert, Faried > Ariza, Mbah Amoute

They've won at the oracle twice this season, won at the oracle in the playoffs last season, the fact that you know they CAN win there is huge.

That’s of course if the dubs get past my clips :lol: :pimp: :nerd:

Last edited:
Lol at saying this in here. The lamest group of dweebs on NT have a loser's club dedicated to that very cause. They hate more than they root for their own team(s) [most of the members have several].

You really have the least amount of self-awareness I've ever seen. :lol:

You just typed all that... yet you've been the #1 ringleader of the diehard anti-LeBron club for over a decade now, other than the few weeks you briefly switched sides and bought his jersey.

You really have the least amount of self-awareness I've ever seen. :lol:

You just typed all that... yet you've been the #1 ringleader of the diehard anti-LeBron club for over a decade now, other than the few weeks you briefly switched sides and bought his jersey.

Can’t forget:
The Dippers
#windoclosedboys
Ainge and his assets

Let’s keep it a buck and say we all take shots at other teams.

I still think the Warriors should and probably will win it, but I wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t.

It's the same story as last season. They're painfully thin outside of their big 3, and teams (like the clippers for example) are literally letting anyone not named Klay/Steph/KD shoot and do whatever they want.

But they'll have the best two players in every series, and maybe the best 3. That's just such a trump card.

It's the same story as last season. They're painfully thin outside of their big 3, and teams (like the clippers for example) are literally letting anyone not named Klay/Steph/KD shoot and do whatever they want.

Add to that another year of wear and tear (Klay, Steph, Draymond, Iggy and Livy are working on. 5th Finals Run...) and KD maybe not being fully invested this time, so weird things can happen.

But they’ll still have the most talented players in any series, so again, they should win.

Back
Top Bottom