• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does anyone actually believe golden state isn't winning it this year. Feel like the houston narrative keeps getting pushed just for variety's sake.

I think they'll win but if they get taken out I'd be less surprised than in years past.

The OG squad looking slightly fatigued from yearly finals appearances. That said they still have the tools to make it to the Finals again.

And when did this thread become some hate-free area where ya'll just appreciate greatness? :lol:

90% of the people in here hate hard and got extreme bias.

And yet, they point to ALA as an example of lameness. At least we own it and have fun with it, we don't pretend to be enlightened bball connoisseurs that are without bias. I swear anytime a star player has a bad game they get slandered like no tmrw case in point RW (he deserves all of it though).

Can’t forget:
The Dippers
#windoclosedboys
Ainge and his assets

Let’s keep it a buck and say we all take shots at other teams.

The Celtics are an actual rival. Nobody really cares about the Clippers and the Rockets haven't done anything in my lifetime to be hated. I'm anti Lebron and anti Harden stans. Only team I actually hate is the one that wears green.

I watched Kawhi all season, I think he’s an overrated defender this year. In years past he was good, this year he just aight.

Kawhi having to expend less energy on D because guys like Siakam and Ibaka, who are excellent help defenders from the forward position as well as on the wing, help pick up the slack.

The Celtics are an actual rival. Nobody really cares about the Clippers and the Rockets haven't done anything in my lifetime to be hated. I'm anti Lebron and anti Harden stans. Only team I actually hate is the one that wears green.
Celtics and Jazz in my book.

Dame doesn’t get the credit he deserves man. This dude is a top 5 player in this league. Every year Portland has a devastating injury to a impact player and this dude Dame still always has them in a top 4 seed in the west. Portland vs Houston in then WCF gonna be a great series. If Nurk was in the lineup I would legit put Portland in the Finals. Dame is a bad man

Bruhhhhh

Why

The

Is this in the playoff thread b?
Sixers in the playoffs fam. If we lose to Nets or get washed by the Raps, BB is fired and Monty (who is the 6ers assistant) would be the new coach.

Just because the Lakers are mentioned doesnt mean it revolved around them. We determine that lol

I'm hearing a lot of people saying the Warriors are beatable and vulnerable this year, how they have no depth etc etc... The same story we've heard every year since the Cavs loss... So again i'm asking if this team is unbeatable and impossible to get through because yearly i see the same guys talking cash **** about GS going home

And then as soon as their favorite team player loses.... it's back to david vs goliath again

BA349C99-D5A8-4BE7-A1EA-E5B11BD3A2AD.jpeg

https://blog.heepsy.com/top-10-influencers-basketball-players-of-nba-playoffs-2019/

Sixers in the playoffs fam. If we lose to Nets or get washed by the Raps, BB is fired and Monty (who is the 6ers assistant) would be the new coach.

Just because the Lakers are mentioned doesnt mean it revolved around them. We determine that lol

The only way we avoid losing this round or next is if Brett continues to keep TJ and Jonathan Simmons on the bench and starts giving Zhaire minutes.

Back
Top Bottom