• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pacers and Nets play every minute harder than basically everybody in the East. if you’re not dialed in vs either of them you’ll lose no matter how talented you are.
lost so much money to the nets,pacers, and kings this year

Again, for the love of god, if a team goes up 3-0 in a first round series, just end it. The NBA is really dumb when it comes to scheduling, in general.

Pacers and Nets play every minute harder than basically everybody in the East. if you’re not dialed in vs either of them you’ll lose no matter how talented you are.
Dudes have to get their takes off...

Pacers weren't the 3 seed for a long period of the season just because of luck. They are 9-10 deep even without Dipo and have a bunch of solid veteran players.

It’s been years since I’ve seen a team play AS HARD as the Magic have played in their Series vs Toronto.

Pacers/Nets give it a solid go as well, it Magic never take a play off.

Rockets looking lethal. I'm not too gassed because Utah ain't ****. They're really a bad team. But regardless , Houston looking tight. Disciplined. Fast. Healthy. And accurate. Next round is gonna be brutal. Houston is a force. I really want a 3peat shirt....idk tho bro. Harden God mode too. And kd a throbbin vagina. I need Curry to max out. Seize the moment. If kd ain't getting down, he gotta lay down.

Kodak really served T.I., that's a damned shame
Young ***** stickin' to the code, 'cause I don't condone snitchin'
I ain't goin' out like that rapper, I won't do no tippin'

494D89D7-FC80-4E86-8950-AA1B306A2E98.png

Capela >> Stoudemire

whoa whoa whoa slow up bro. Capela better than Amare? capela wouldnt be **** on offense without harden or cp3 throwing him lobs or giving him easy looks at the basket. Amare was an absolute problem during his Suns/early Knick days. could post up most defenders, had a midrange, and was money on that PnR.

whoa whoa whoa slow up bro. Capela better than Amare? capela wouldnt be **** on offense without harden or cp3 throwing him lobs or giving him easy looks at the basket. Amare was an absolute problem during his Suns/early Knick days. could post up most defenders, had a midrange, and was money on that PnR.
This.

Capella is marginally better, smarter DeAndre Jordan. Amare was dope.

Back
Top Bottom