• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If next round we get Rockets-Warriors, Celtics-Bucks and Sixers-Raptors all three of those have the chance to be pretty epic.

Crazy that the Blazers, Nuggets or Spurs may be in the WCF.

Man, I missed the entire slate of games last night trying to save my life and get out of the hospital. Only holes I got in me are from my blood work and IV but could have been FAR more. Be careful what you say to strangers because you never know who is who. So blessed. Happy I lived another day to post. Love y’all :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Man, I missed the entire slate of games last night trying to save my life and get out of the hospital. Only holes I got in me are from my blood work and IV but could have been FAR more. Be careful what you say to strangers because you never know who is who. So blessed. Happy I lived another day to post. Love y’all :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
You gonna explain this or just leave us wondering

WTF kind of post.
The kids say SAY LESS, but you need to Say More

I get the FO forced him into this position where he has to do this. But he’s not built for this role. That bum Ricky Rubio who NT keeps trying to convince me is legit. Get outta there while you can young fella, learn from MAGA man.

Last edited:
First things First is discussing Basketball, not football.
I mean, they are talking it extensively.
In shock right now....

I know the Thunder better get their ish together. I have them going far into the playoffs. On my bracket I have them beating the Blazers & Spurs so they can lose to the Warriors.

In all actuality, if KD leaves...

They chased him out.
Kerr with his media shots, Draymond with his BS and his Moms sub-tweeting.
I'm not even tripping.

Back
Top Bottom