• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game of quarters with the warriors
Screenshot_20190602-223331_Chrome Beta.jpg

kawhi gets a legit #2 to play with him and the clips going to be good
hell, they should just gamble on demarcus if they grab klaw

I don’t think the warriors care who on the floor for them.... they play their *** off regardless
Kerr know the routine. School of Pop. Next man up. Whoever shows up, play your role. Good thing is at least curry and drizzy still moving good.

Kerr using Steph as a screener for a backdoor cutter just killed Toronto. You’re expecting him to run his usual mile through a million screens and instead he’s the screener. As his defender you not even thinking about switching because you’re in the lock and trail mindset.

Dray & Shaun got quite a few easy layups out of that. Nice wrinkle.

Also didn’t understand in that first half Toronto not getting matched up defensively after made baskets. Effort at the beginning of the third was uneven as well. Klay just straight up beating Kawhi and Van Vleet on cuts two different possessions. Jogging back in transition. Basic fundamental ****

Did you not watch the game?? Dude stepped out of bounce 3 times during the Warriors 18-0 run and went 0-6 during that stretch. I guess if I ignore the whole 3rd qrt and last five minutes of the game he played good.
I watched the game. This is just an awful, barbershop-esque take.

Missed the game to get rained on at Gov Ball, what happen?
5 point game at half Toronto went almost half of the 3rd without scoring a point. GSW went on a 18-0 run during that stretch. Van fleet tried to will them to comeback but Gasol, Siakam, and Lowry didn’t show up. Kawhi stepped out of bounce five times and made 16 free throws. Klay got hurt, Curry stepped up and found another light skinned player on the bench to hit a couple of 3s. Iggy iced the game.

5 point game at half Toronto went almost half of the 3rd without scoring a point. GSW went on a 18-0 run during that stretch. Van fleet tried to will them to comeback but Gasol, Siakam, and Lowry didn’t show up. Kawhi stepped out of bounce five times and made 16 free throws. Klay got hurt, Curry stepped up and found another light skinned player on the bench to hit a couple of 3s. Iggy iced the game.
Pretty much

You gotta stop buying all those NBs and hookup that struggle kitchen with some matching appliances, my guy. :smh: :smh:

Outchea living that college life with the Rolling Rock, too. :lol: :pimp:

Actually just bought the house in Feb & had my first kid in the past 9 months. I will eventually replace the wood with the tears of Maple leaves & a nice rustic oven... :lol: :pimp:

IMG_20190228_142352_595.jpg

#DubsIn5 :pimp:

dray.PNG

#DubsIn5 :pimp:

2019-05-20_21.57.10.jpg

Although I put money on Steph for MVP and he's still leading the race in my eyes, I wouldn't be mad if Dray won it. He's been playing great all playoffs

Back
Top Bottom