• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Actually just bought the house in Feb & had my first kid in the past 9 months. I will eventually replace the wood with the tears of Maple leaves & a nice rustic oven... :lol: :pimp:
upload_2019-6-2_22-52-8.jpeg

upload_2019-6-2_22-52-41.gif

Kerr using Steph as a screener for a backdoor cutter just killed Toronto. You’re expecting him to run his usual mile through a million screens and instead he’s the screener. As his defender you not even thinking about switching because you’re in the lock and trail mindset.

Dray & Shaun got quite a few easy layups out of that. Nice wrinkle.

Also didn’t understand in that first half Toronto not getting matched up defensively after made baskets. Effort at the beginning of the third was uneven as well. Klay just straight up beating Kawhi and Van Vleet on cuts two different possessions. Jogging back in transition. Basic fundamental ****

Yup the thrid was all effort. They were jogging out of halftime. It's like they thought GS was gonna lay down or something. I was plum ******* confused. Kawhi was awful on both ends, getting blown by and turning it over/front rimming middies. Even GaSmart was missing assignments. Everyone jogging back. Just pathetic. Nurse waited one possession to many to take a t/o as well. Lost the game in the first 5-7 mins after halftime. Those third quarters are GS calling card. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

On the flipside, gotta give credit where it's due. Kerr saw what the lack of size did to them game 1. Inserting Cousins and playing Bogut actually worked. Draymond playing smart in the first half on both ends. Getting cheap fouls and getting to the line and stopping any potential run or momentum from Toronto. Klay in the first quarter, Steph at the end of the second. Igoudala old, broken *** still hitting shots.

Think they split in GS. Both teams play well on the road.

Ummmmm that’s the whole point.... He was in during that whole run when his team couldn’t score. Then he also was in when they couldn’t score at the end of the game. My point none of his 30 came in crucial times. He went like 0-8 during those stretches
The whole game is a "crucial time". Kawhi could have played better. But he had a decent game.

Plus/minus is one of the most misleading stats in basketball.

Kerr using Steph as a screener for a backdoor cutter just killed Toronto. You’re expecting him to run his usual mile through a million screens and instead he’s the screener. As his defender you not even thinking about switching because you’re in the lock and trail mindset.

Also didn’t understand in that first half Toronto not getting matched up defensively after made baskets. Effort at the beginning of the third was uneven as well. Klay just straight up beating Kawhi and Van Vleet on cuts two different possessions. Jogging back in transition. Basic fundamental ****

Kerr is as good as anyone when it comes to adjustments. The Raptors were pressing hard, and overplaying the shooters out too far. So, he just switched everything up and got a ton of cuts to the hoop. It was masterful. This was a kitchen sink game. He just threw everything out there.

To beat a team like the Warriors, Kawhi has to play better. He wasn't awful but he had several crucial turnovers and didn't handle the double team well.

Pascal "The Answer" Siakim with a fear enducing

12 points on 5/18 tonight... Along with Marc going 2/7. the plan of trapping Kawhi worked for the most part. He was not getting many shots in rhythm tonight. Hopefully Klay/Looney is good to go & My guy Boogie, I remember when he was "unplayable"

I forget who it was but bruh was in here swearing up and down that dcuzzelini would slowdown and take away from the warriors style. He just put up the biggest double double of his life

Kerr is as good as anyone when it comes to adjustments. The Raptors were pressing hard, and overplaying the shooters out too far. So, he just switched everything up and got a ton of cuts to the hoop. It was masterful. This was a kitchen sink game. He just threw everything out there.

but some dudes on NT would have you believing that kerr’s rotations and adjustments are trash

To beat a team like the Warriors, Kawhi has to play better. He wasn't awful but he had several crucial turnovers and didn't handle the double team well.
He had one of them games where the statsheet doesn't tell the whole story. Good game from him but he turned it on whenever he felt he needed to instead of going hard all game. Guess he counted on his role players to do what they did in game 1

This is truly finals basketball, amazing job from the Warriors to rally back and then keep the distance down the stretch.

He had one of them games where the statsheet doesn't tell the whole story. Good game from him but he turned it on whenever he felt he needed to instead of going hard all game. Guess he counted on his role players to do what they did in game 1

I agree. No excuse for him not posting up every possession.

everyone has to play better. kawhi going to take the brunt of the criticism, but you can't have lowry, gasol and siakim all not show up
lowry was out there playing for whistles instead of hooping. absolutely hate watching guys do that. instead of playing basketball, they are out there just trying to draw fouls and when the whistles don't work in their favor, they're busy having dialogue with the officials all night.

I was wrong about Boogie he balled today.

Bogut even got like 3 dunks on lobs lol.

Warriors centers were eating.

Back
Top Bottom