• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No KD, No Klay. If Steph drags this team to a win in Game 3 without those two guys, that would be impressive.* I’ve long thought Klay (and KD after he joined) were a huge and underrated part of Steph’s success because you can’t help off them. If those guys don’t play you should be able to double/trap Steph all game long. The same way other great offensive players are guarded in the postseason.

Me thinks Draymond will be the best warrior on the court again, though.
People had jokes for the box and 1 but with Klay gone and Steph as the only reliable shooter on the floor, the Warriors literally did not score a single point for those last 4.5 mins until Nurse switched back to straight up man.

Zero sympathy
SmartSelect_20190603-105756_YouTube Vanced.gif

I cant take any of T-Mac’s fits seriously after seeing him in the choppa suit. The rebrand got him feeling himself too.

Steph really didn't score in the 4th quarter last night? I was driving home so only caught the last 3 minutes of the 4th.

Zero sympathy
SmartSelect_20190603-105756_YouTube Vanced.gif

Funny how the refs could be partially responsible for players injuring themselves. I've seen a player who sticks his leg out to make himself wider get a favorable call so often in today's league. If they never called this ****, no one would ever try it again.

Nurse actually called this out in his interview at the start the of fourth, and they proceeded to get caught by it anyway :lol:

Also repeatedly nobody sunk to cover the 5 after Steph dumped it off to Dray after the trap. Easy lobs to Bogut of all people.

Just a very poor follow up to G1.

TOR just can't get obliterated in the 3rd like last night, they're game plan defensively overall has been really effective. They've won 6 of the 8 quarters so far. So either have a big enough cushion to withstand the imminent run from GS to begin the 3rd or just do what they did during the 3rd game 1 and continue to trust your offensive execution and they'll be fine. We've seen GS fold and fail to execute if that signature spurt doesn't create separation.

Back
Top Bottom