• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lot of people on the internet expose themselves with how personally angry Ayesha curry’s comments made them. I’m not sure I understand it myself but it clearly touched a nerve.

Someone made a thread in general about her so they could criticize her and talk about how men are superior.

I was shocked refs didn’t T up curry when he ran out court doing the game to celebrate with Cook after he hit that 3 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can’t let golden state hang around when curry is not playing well. If the game is close they know how to close

Cook and Bogut were a combined -13 last night? Damn, felt like their minutes were way better than that.

That start of the 3rd quarter was great. They pushed and set the tempo. Raptors looked like they just woke up from their halftime nap.

The passes Boogie made to Klay and Draymond cutting to the hoop were great. Erased doubt in my mind of wanting Bogut more PT than Cousins.

My bad, boogie lol

If anyone can’t look and Kawahi and know he’s not good, crazy dude is suffering to make it through these games.

If the help is there raptors are winning this series

Warriors played beautifully, yet still needed that huge shot by Iggy to seal it.

This series is alot closer than people think. Especially without KD.
Yeah, I didn't like how they slowed their pace down with 3 minutes remaining. I was expecting them to push to expand that lead.

Toronto shot pathetically last night, despite getting open looks all game long. 37% from the field and 29% from 3. Uncharacteristic of them.

47% from the field and 34% from 3 on the regular season.
48% from the field and 42% from 3 after the all-star break.
44% from the field and 34% from 3 thus far in the playoffs.

Have a feeling they'll get back to the mean as things move forward. Not saying that automatically means victory for them, but more so that last night was a bit of an anomaly. Series has been fun thus far.

Toronto shot pathetically last night, despite getting open looks all game long. 37% from the field and 29% from 3. Uncharacteristic of them.

47% from the field and 34% from 3 on the regular season.
48% from the field and 42% from 3 after the all-star break.
44% from the field and 34% from 3 thus far in the playoffs.

Have a feeling they'll get back to the mean as things move forward. Not saying that automatically means victory for them, but more so that last night was a bit of an anomaly. Series has been fun thus far.

Well they shot well above their average game 1 and below it game 2. So to say they are below the mean makes no sense if you look at just one game.

It takes a lot of discipline to defend the way FVV is. Props to him.

Honestly he was always a special guard at Wichita who played with a calmness and poise. Happy that he has made the most of this opportunity unlike early smh.

Shamet is another one.

I'd love to see him give this effort with all guys healthy bc i don't think nurse is asking him to face guard all game.

Toronto will be fine and will take game 3.

Dubs falling apart at the seems.

Don't see how steph and co get it done without klay who gon miss a game or 2 atleast.

Danny green got away with a subtle bump that caused the awkward landing.

Y'all not seriously out here saying she asked to be disrespected. :smh:

who tf is behind these keyboards? lol.

yall gotta do better dawg.
You know exactly what are behind those keyboards.
hemanwomanhatersclub.jpg

No KD, No Klay. If Steph drags this team to a win in Game 3 without those two guys, that would be impressive.* I’ve long thought Klay (and KD after he joined) were a huge and underrated part of Steph’s success because you can’t help off them. If those guys don’t play you should be able to double/trap Steph all game long. The same way other great offensive players are guarded in the postseason.

Me thinks Draymond will be the best warrior on the court again, though.

Back
Top Bottom