• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was a stretch in the last 6 minutes of the 4th where it felt like Leonard had 4-5 defensive rebounds in a row. Bruh was getting every single board :lol:

Draymond Green really might sneak finals MVP.

Game 6 Klay was in the building last night (at least for the first half)

Siakam went back to scared status.

Gasol remembered he was afraid to shoot too. Seriously even if you’re not gunna make it you can’t keep passing up open 3s.

This series is ovaaaaaaa.

Raptors dictated how long emarcus cousins was gonna play. Did not abuse him like they did in the 1st quarter where he had two fouls in 4 minutes

Raptors have to play Boogie/Bogut off the floor if they want any chance going forward.

They Rely on big Minutes from both Gasol & Serge so i don't see that happening. outside of Kawhi who do they have that's gonna continuously abuse them on switches?

Klaw got drop foot. He’s hurt. I’ve seen it before

If you know you know.

That’s just as important as GS injuries

He getting beat on defense something serious. When I seen Dray take him from the 3 point line to the cup...I knew he just had energy for offense, and that’s it.

My dawg Kawhi got beat numerous times on that 18-0 run. On offense, he’s fine and drawing fouls, rebounding.

Getting torched on D tho. He snagged some crazy boards last night btw. Highlight reel worthy rebounds. One hand grabs outta nowhere.

GSW being lazy to long balls made the game closer than it should’ve been. 2nd Chance points almost cost them.

Also FVV was getting his 2015 Delladova defense on against Curry last night :lol:.

Son was hounding him for the last 5 minutes. That strategy really almost worked if Livingston doesn’t snatch the ball away from Leonard.

He getting beat on defense something serious. When I seen Dray take him from the 3 point line to the cup...I knew he just had energy for offense, and that’s it.

My dawg Kawhi got beat numerous times on that 18-0 run. On offense, he’s fine and drawing fouls, rebounding.

Getting torched on D tho. He snagged some crazy boards last night btw. Highlight reel worthy rebounds. One hand grabs outta nowhere.

GSW being lazy to long balls made the game closer than it should’ve been. 2nd Chance points almost cost them.

All facts.

I remember they flashed a stat that Toronto had like 20 second chance points and GS had 0. To get that many 2nd chance points and still lose is hella deflating.

In order for the Raptors to win in Oakland there role players are gonna have to step up on the road, IDK who to trust int hat situation.

Wonder how long vanvleet can continue to chase steph around.

I think Powell shows up. And can

Lowry reverting back to his old playoff self

Draymond with those careless *** full court pass attempts. Kerr was hot I know lol.

That’s being lazy and careless with the rock.

Yeah sometimes those passes go through when your locked in but he was just tossing with no dambs thinking the raps were gonna be sleep in transition

Wonder how long vanvleet can continue to chase steph around.

I think Powell shows up. And can

Lowry reverting back to his old playoff self

I think van fleet is gonna continue to give steph problems on defense, however i think his offense is gonna eventually come back to earth. But if your the Raptors you gotta be sick. Curry outside of a quarter had a pretty bad game, Looney goes out early in the game, No Klay for the 4th & Had a double figure lead & they still lose at home. That was a golden opportunity.

Now they get a great win on the road, the role players should play even better & they have KD possibly being back by gm 4.

Back
Top Bottom