Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D8KuREUXsAAw-D4.jpg:large

D8KuRETXsAQx9J_.jpg:large

D8KuREdXUAE-tlu.jpg:large

Klay out atleast 2 games man. Dubs pull off a road victory only to get shot in the foot with the Raptors resorting to football to take out roll players and leaders.

Looneys injury is all on Kawhi period and of course the refs missed it.

Raptors have game 3 won. Unless steph goes back too 2014, 2015 nuclear steph.

This series and the last has made me like Kawhi less. And I'm sorry but no way does ujiri keep Lowry around. Dude been waiting till the finals to show his past and true colors a playoff bum just like DeRozan. How you foul out so early in the finals, probably the most healthy starter on the lineup and giving absolutely nothing.

Kawhi staying if Lowry dont

in gambling lexicon it goes from

out
doubtful
questionable
probable

i would not be surprised if they sat him out with the series 1-1 and give him even more time to rest. hamstring injury isn't going to go away anytime soon and even if he plays, he definitely will feel it
gm 4 wont be til friday

Last edited:
in gambling lexicon it goes from

out
doubtful
questionable
probable

i would not be surprised if they sat him out with the series 1-1 and give him even more time to rest
gm 4 wont be til friday
Can definitely see him out for game 3. Game four, not a chance, unless KD coming back for sure.

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

This is why I say “Steph Curry is underrated”. The guy at 12:30 mark is what I hear ALL the time in real life.

But y’all say I’m “making it up” :lol:. Even Broussard and Rob Parker know what it is.

I don't think you making it, you just take peoples opinions way too serious. Every single person is not gonna agree on the same thing. It A LOT of people that love Steph just like you. He's the first and only unanimous MVP. Dude ain't underrated. :lol:

It's a strain. He is questionable according to dubs that is gamesmanship.

Not sure who had a worse walk Klay or kd

Back
Top Bottom