• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

let's just ignore how steph got double teamed on the 2nd to last possession, and when he passed it to livingston, caused two defenders to chase after him cutting to the basket which left iggy wide open. but no, we can just post videos of klay making contested threes to discredit steph's ability to affect a game without the ball.

i couldnt stand mike dunleavy when he was on the warriors. and i cant stand him here on niketalk.

Last edited:
Why? Aren’t you a fan of the band as well? Isn’t the band a team?
well, for one, there's no competition involved when your watching your favorite k pop band. you don't get the same type of unity usually attached to sports fandom.

the entertainment dimension is far wider. it's the tribal nature of humanity. that simple.

Just speaking for myself I don't care how it ends, sure nobody wants to see injuries, but hey the dynasty started with that run in 15 where all the starting PGs I think were injured in the west playoffs and then Kyrie and Love were out in the finals. It'd be everything coming full circle. Enough is enough.
Good Lord you're corny. 'Enough is enough' :lol:. Dudes cool with guys getting hurt, like they got it coming or something because other people did. Y'all boys different.

Good Lord you're corny. 'Enough is enough' :lol:. Dudes cool with guys getting hurt, like they got it coming or something because other people did. Y'all boys different.

Dudes love hanging on for dear life to that ‘15 injury narrative...but but but kyrie! you can’t control the fact that other teams sustain injuries

It’s funny how some folks wanna claim that injuries were the sole reason why the warriors won in 2015 but then be the first to say steph’s just using injury excuses to explain the 2016 finals loss. goalposts moving like a windy day in chicago

Last edited:
I’m really skeptical that Klay will be ready to go on Wednesday. You don’t hurt your hamstring so bad that you can hardly walk and then recover enough after two days rest to play in the NBA Finals. If he plays I think he will be really limited physically and will risk making the injury worse.

Last edited:
If Klay does play on Wednesday, he'll either be full of painkillers and about 50% healthy, or he'll be 40% and his play will be limited. However, as long as Draymond can facilitate the way he did on Sunday, Klay could spot up and be ready for the shot

If Klay does play on Wednesday, he'll either be full of painkillers and about 50% healthy, or he'll be 40% and his play will be limited. However, as long as Draymond can facilitate the way he did on Sunday, Klay could spot up and be ready for the shot

If klay’s at anywhere near those levels, i wouldnt risk playing him too soon. Potentially exacerbating the injury and losing klay for the series + losing game 3 would be series ending, especially if there’s no guarantee of KD coming back

Texted the homie @DeadsetAce before the series that I saw it going Raps G1, Dubs take the next three, Toronto G5, Warriors finish at Oracle in six. That's looking far less likely if KD is out for G3 (as expected) and Klay can't go either. Although I posted after G2, guys like Cook, McKinnie, etc. will almost certainly perform better as role players in a home environment.

It's almost unfathomable and would be utterly impressive if Curry, Dray and Cousins can will GSW to victory without KD and Klay. If Toronto loses a G3 in which neither Durant or Thompson plays, the Finals is effectively over because going home down 3-1 is not a good look.

Couple post-G2 thoughts:
-"Boogie" and Klay had crazy synergy in the second half that led to Thompson cuts for easy layups.
-There was one moment Dray hit his first step, think it was on Kawhi on the perimeter, and looked like Zion getting to the cup with ease.
-I like when Nurse goes small with a backcourt of Lowry and FVV. The box-and-one D was effective and allowed VanVleet to harass Steph far out on the perimeter.
-Refs were bad both ways. Dubs leaning in the first half, Raps leaning in the second half.
-Ibaka honestly looked like he was throwing the game for Toronto for certain stretches of the game.
-Depth will be a legitimate issue for Kerr in managing rotations. Now that Looney is likely out for the Finals. Klay's hammy, Durant's calf, etc. Bogut is gonna play a lot more minutes than anybody expected. Same with Cook, Livingston and McKinnie.

Last tidbit I forgot, there's a gift and curse defensively for Kerr playing "Boogie" and Bogut so many minutes. Both get torched in the PnR but you gain rim protection, which alters shots for Siakam and the smaller Toronto guys, like Lowry and FVV.

Definitely frustrating but all part of the game, brodie. PG's shoulder clearly wasn't right for a while based off the way his jump shot looked, but OKC still should've beat Portland. No reasons or excuses this time of year. Great players or better yet, champions, find a way to win through adversity. Steph dealing with stuff, Thompson's bad hammy, KD's calf, Kawhi gimpy. None of it matters to me. No one is 100% after a 82-game regular season. Work through it and get the W at all costs.

Last tidbit I forgot, there's a gift and curse defensively for Kerr playing "Boogie" and Bogut so many minutes. Both get torched in the PnR but you gain rim protection, which alters shots for Siakam and the smaller Toronto guys, like Lowry and FVV.
Also rebounding. GS has been getting killed on the boards.

Also rebounding. GS has been getting killed on the boards.
You right. I noticed an absurd amount of times that the Raptors were beating them to long rebounds. There was a juncture in the fourth quarter where I think Kawhi got two offensive boards himself, within the same possession.

D8LnL2EVUAAWBC0.jpg:large

Zero chance Klay plays Game 3. GS just doesn't want to announce it this early. You don't pull a hammy and bounce back in a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom