• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just amazes me that people are still using FMVP against Curry. This was literally and figuratively NEVER something that was held against players until you guys stopped having legitimate reasons to hate on Steph. There are plenty of all time great players without a FMVP.

Season MVPs trump Finals MVPs for me by a mile, and should for everyone.

This just isn't true. Finals MVPs were held against Kobe for YEARS. Every top 10 player all time has at least one FMVP, most as a matter of fact most have multiple. It's the only thing missing at this point to get him as a possibility of being in that exclusive club.

Steph Curry has literally changed the way basketball is played around the world but despite two B2B MVPs (First unanimous ever), shattering multiple three point shooting records, he will still got slandered for not winning all FMVPs when his career is over and it will be used to taint his legendary résumé.

The way thinks got ****ed up with his injury during the 73-9 year is going to be overhyped down the line because of the general feeling about him.

This man Lebby, even after forming this super team, took what, eight finals to get 3 straps? Steph did that in like 10 I’m a 4 year span. Lebby has a seven to eight year lead (off the top) so there is a plus or minus of two.

I also know the argument about Steph being on loaded teams makes folks lower his value but Steph shouldn’t be hated because his franchise had better scouts and better player recruiters to get KD.

Steph has the 2 MVPs and rings obviously, but the rest of his resume compared to other all time greats including the guy on his team right now looks kinda thin on the individual accolade side.

It’s low key comical...how 2 games into a series, the media is already finding a way to diminish Steph Curry...and have a “finals mvp” discussion after the series is tied 1-1 :rofl:

Never before does **** like this happen. Steph F’n curry got dudes going out their way for reaches.

Imagine, averaging 28ppg on 63 TS% while being boxed and 1 and doubled through 2 games...and being overlooked.

It’s comical. But we know what it is already. Can’t have “him” be “the guy”. Nope :lol:.

Lmaooo 63%TS. Greatest shooter of all time is at 40/37 for the series. That's subpar to say the least. Don't start turning Steph into light skin Harden with the funny math.

*And yes I know Bean won FMVP in 10 shooting 41/33, he was never considered a great shooter though. He was a volume scorer.

Last edited:
Steph know he was looking funny in the light, that’s why he had to come up with the excuse of being “dehydrated”

Lmaooo 63%TS. Greatest shooter of all time is at 40/37 for the series. That's subpar to say the least. Don't start turning Steph into light skin Harden with the funny math.

Gotta love the variables in super small sample sizes. Law of averages tells me Steph is due for an explosion. And you know it.

Bout to be 70% TS after game 3. Something your guy couldn’t sniff.

Stay tuned. #Dubsin5 :pimp:

Gotta love the variables in super small sample sizes. Law of averages tells me Steph is due for an explosion. And you know it.

Bout to be 70% TS after game 3. Something your guy couldn’t sniff.

Stay tuned. #Dubsin5 :pimp:

We've been waiting all playoffs for an explosion against even a good defense and it hasn't happened. Keep hoping for that revenge tour though. He's been locked up by Van Vleet all season now.

Lol man, I am convinced NT will say anything to diminish Curry.

SMH.
The man literally controlled the whole 2nd half last game, scoring or NOT. He sets a back screen, 2 defenders go with him, LAYUP on the back end.
He comes off a down screen, 2 defenders shade his way, BOOM layup or opposite side 3 ball.
He runs his lane in transition, they run with him and his teammates run FREE.

Cmon man, I am tired of it. REAL Hoopers know. STOP BEING BLOGGGGGGGGGG BOYS.

SMH.
The man literally controlled the whole 2nd half last game, scoring or NOT. He sets a back screen, 2 defenders go with him, LAYUP on the back end.
He comes off a down screen, 2 defenders shade his way, BOOM layup or opposite side 3 ball.

Klay at 23-5-3 on 64 TS% and 63EFG% to Steph’s 50%.

53/58 shooting

All while not having the privilege of being hidden on defense

But Bistephuals refuse to give him credit :smh:

I 100% give Klay credit. Maybe other's don't.
Klay does not need Steph if that is what ppl are saying.
I think he is more dangerous shooting 3s than Steph.

But this is what media does, discredit 1 to give another credit

It’s low key comical...how 2 games into a series, the media is already finding a way to diminish Steph Curry...and have a “finals mvp” discussion after the series is tied 1-1 :rofl:

Never before does **** like this happen. Steph F’n curry got dudes going out their way for reaches.

Imagine, averaging 28ppg on 63 TS% while being boxed and 1 and doubled through 2 games...and being overlooked.

It’s comical. But we know what it is already. Can’t have “him” be “the guy”. Nope :lol:.

Bro..stop watching this **** :lol:

SMH.

They need to put 'gravity' on the stat sheet.

Steph is not underrated when you just watch the games. Opposing defenses, players, coaches, commentators, postgame highlights..they all give him his due. It's just these troll talk shows that nobody should be taking seriously that apparently don't. And cookout analysts :lol:

Steph is not underrated when you just watch the games. Opposing defenses, players, coaches, commentators, postgame highlights..they all give him his due. It's just these troll talk shows that nobody should be taking seriously that apparently don't. And cookout analysts :lol:

He not underrated at all. These Bistephuals just want him at GOAT status when he ain't earned it yet.

Who you think sways public opinion and actually validates these things tho. These damn media members who don’t “get it” :lol:. Ain’t nobody trying to hear Tim Legler breakdown how great Steph is. They rather get their confirmation bias on Steph not being it from Max, Nick Wright etc of the world.

But they damn sure trying to hear media members with votes, vast followings etc completely undervalued and discredit Steph.

It’s a “thing” man :lol:. Cmon, stop acting like the **** don’t exist. In real life...the average fans perspective of Steph is off base...and heavily influenced by the ones with the largest reaches and loudest microphones.

It’s why Doc Rivers and Jeff Van Gundy themselves say Steph Curry is “underrated”. You know this dawg :lol:.

Who you think sways public opinion and actually validates these things tho. These damn media members who don’t “get it” :lol:. Ain’t nobody trying to hear Tim Legler breakdown how great Steph is. They rather get their confirmation bias on Steph not being it from Max, Nick Wright etc of the world.

But they damn sure trying to hear media members with votes, vast followings etc completely undervalued and discredit Steph.

It’s a “thing” man :lol:. Cmon, stop acting like the **** don’t exist. In real life...the average fans perspective of Steph is off base...and heavily influenced by the ones with the largest reaches and loudest microphones.

It’s why Doc Rivers and Jeff Van Gundy themselves say Steph Curry is “underrated”. You know this dawg :lol:.
Bro..I legit don't pay any attention to none of them talk shows :lol:. Like I had no clue it was a 'thing' until you started posting these clips, which I still don't watch :lol:. That's why every time you or someone else be talking about how he's underrated I'm just like..where? And then you post some skip Bayless **** :lol:. I just watch the games and see him do his thing, see how every team's commentators praise him etc. NBA tv shows him love too. Aint nobody sleeping on him like that :lol:.

Would you say LeBron is underrated? Bruh has his own hate thread :lol:. Hated =/= underrated. Kobe had plenty of haters too. So did Jordan and plenty others. Charge it to the game

Bro..I legit don't pay any attention to none of them talk shows :lol:. Like I had no clue it was a 'thing' until you started posting these clips, which I still don't watch :lol:. That's why every time you or someone else be talking about how he's underrated I'm just like..where? And then you post some skip Bayless **** :lol:. I just watch the games and see him do his thing, see how every team's commentators praise him etc. NBA tv shows him love too. Aint nobody sleeping on him like that :lol:.

Would you say LeBron is underrated? Bruh has his own hate thread :lol:. Hated =/= underrated. Kobe had plenty of haters too. So did Jordan and plenty others. Charge it to the game

They want Steph to have different rules that the other all time greats, I'll keep saying it until I turn purple in the face. Nobody in the history of the league had universal praise.

How can Steph be underrated when a bunch of people trying to crown him GOAT?

If anything he's overrated.

Bistephsuals trying to put him above legit legends like Magic who have legit credentials and resume, unlike the fake ones they try to create for Steph like "he changed the game", "only unanimous MVP"

The bottom line for me is this. Steph's gravity is not noticed casual basketball fans, but it is something that is incredibly important. Never seen anyone guarded like Steph is.

HOWEVER, to be mentioned in elite company of the best of the best, we need more. I want to see Steph go apes**t. Go BE the all time great that some think you are. Put up 48 points and dominate the game. Give the voters no choice but to vote for you for FMVP. End this talk about all the greats have FMVPS. You want it Steph? Go take it. Thats what the best players in NBA history would do. You want to be mentioned in that group without hearing crap from the peanut gallery? Then its on you to make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom