• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still cant believe after losing klay and looney, at an away game, they managed to pull that out.

that is weird for real. it would definitely psyche out an opponent. dude talking himself thru the game like hes watching it 3rd person...while defending you. super weird. but apparently it works

"board man board man yea thats meeeeeeeeeeee"

This is straight out of the Charlie Murphy real Hollywood stories with Prince

There’s a difference tho. It’s why Iggy said what he said. It’s why they’re doing segments on it. And the discrediting that gets thrown Steph’s way has partial to do with basketball...and a lot on misconceptions about who he is, how he plays, where he comes from, how he looks.

We talk **** on Kobe, Bron etc etc...and “hate them” in the way you’d crack slick about an all time great. They’re still recognized as such. With Steph...there is a clear reluctance to appreciate him by a larger than you know set of the basketball public. His “greatness” isn’t in the traditional sense. Not in trajectory, build, recognizable impact or background. He’s an outlier, and people tend to scoff when you point out the **** he does. It’s why here, on NT and on social media....there’s the “steph better talk” and some hyperbole. It’s a pushback to the “just a jump shooter”, “soft”, “choker”, “doesn’t show up in the finals” etc label....that still holds for Steph in 2019.

I think its just hard for the casual fan to wrap their heads around a 6’3 180 lb, jump shooting PG...that comes from privilege, is light skin, seems like a goodie two shoes etc to be THAT dominating of a player. Especially with the **** that doesn’t show up in the box score that they don’t pay attention too.

That’s a thing man.

I don't pay attention to that **** bro :lol:. It's a thing if you pay attention to it, and then it becomes more of a thing the more you pay attention to it

MVP MVP been praying on the Dubs downfall since 2015 when he called them “meh”

“If you a jealous Mf, you just a weak mf”

Jealous of what exactly? The Show done have me 5 chips to celebrate. As a team thotiana I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I don't pay attention to that **** bro :lol:. It's a thing if you pay attention to it, and then it becomes more of a thing the more you pay attention to it

That’s wsup man. I’m just highlighting it. You asked why *****s was calling him underrated, I gave you the reason :lol:. Simply providing context on something you asked to explain. This is just basketball discussion on NT. 4th ring in 5 years is coming either way.

Shrugs.

Even if Steph wins a FMVP this year, he still won't be above Magic.

Magic has
5 rings
3 FMVP
3 MVP

Curry had
3 rings
0 FMVP
2 MVP

That’s wsup man. I’m just highlighting it. You asked why *****s was calling him underrated, I gave you the reason :lol:. Simply providing context on something you asked to explain. This is just basketball discussion on NT. 4th ring in 5 years is coming either way.

Shrugs.

I never actually asked bro :lol:. And I think that's usually the case tbh.

Nobody:
Wavy: look what first take said about Steph :smh:

Look at the Bay area propaganda:

IMG_20190604_121304.jpg

Sad.

Back
Top Bottom