• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
who said there was a difference in what it makes ??

it was the perfect response to a corny dude like dudely.. Who is he again ?

Uhhh...you did :lol:

You are bringing up Jared Dudley's stature in the NBA...suggesting that it somehow invalidates what he's saying. If Charles Barkley said it...would that make it more valid?

Uhhh...you did :lol:

You are bringing up Jared Dudley's stature in the NBA...suggesting that it somehow invalidates what he's saying. If Charles Barkley said it...would that make it more valid?

im clearly speaking on simmons response.. ill post it again for you so you can see

is what simmons said wrong ? i didnt think so

anyone whose not a fan of simmons prolly thinks hes too "cocky" LOL

i never said dudley wasnt telling lies.. i said he was a bum

prove me wrong he aint a bum ? just cause hes on a nba roster who cares

i know simmons is below average at half court game.. when did i ever say he wasnt ??

im clearly speaking on simmons response.. ill post it again for you so you can see

anyone whose not a fan of simmons prolly thinks hes too "cocky" LOL

I don’t think it’s too cocky..I like Simmon’s game but that response is kind of weak. It was basically a “I know I am but what are you”. On some elementary school s***.

It can't be "right" or "wrong". :lol: The hell are you talking about it. All he did was try to take a shot at Dudley being "jared dudley". He had no actual response for the critique

Clearly you're using some other type of logic here :lol: He didn't say ANYTHING that every other analyst, commentator, Sixers fan, or NT'er in this thread haven't said.

its the ONLY response that needed to be said

hes smug and yall just dont like it.. its cool fellas

keep hating on simmons

Look at this hater :smh:

look at you going to the sixers thread..

damn right i was a hater AFTER his remarks about "if you wanna boo then dont come to the game" i pay my hard earned money to go to games and playoffs games. I have every right to tell it like it is.. he played like ****

and i answered your question in the Fools Wolding thread, i see you didnt reply hmmm.. What does me being WHITE have anything to do with you ???

far from duke330 i tell it like it is

anyone got a problem my PMs open

im always here in with my takes aint noone ever say ****

Back
Top Bottom