• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Safe to say this is the biggest game of Wardell's career tonight given the circumstances? He has to put on in a big way tonight.

DECB07BA-F122-4E37-85E9-D808E5D8D39D.png

he really need to take that it from here...unless she promoting her products. shorty out here looking real silly.

shes really just having fun with her man. if it was a regular couple nobody would bat an eyelash about the eggplant video... just a girl having fun joking around.

everyone is too invested in ayesha and stephs relationship lol. and a lot dudes are speaking against/down on her for their own personal women-hating reasons

If Steph hasn’t already, he might want to go on social media blackout until the Finals is over...

shes really just having fun with her man. if it was a regular couple nobody would bat an eyelash about the eggplant video... just a girl having fun joking around.

everyone is too invested in ayesha and stephs relationship lol. and a lot dudes are speaking against/down on her for their own personal women-hating reasons

The clip is also old. This vid hit the net in October...and crickets. Because of the context after her recent comments...it re-surfaces and goes viral :lol:

This reminds me of what Myrie does in making routine layups unnecessarily more difficult, but damn it looks pretty.

I guess I have to accept his explanation for why he switched hands, but still kind of hard to believe he thought Sam Perkins of all people was a threat to stop him from dunking :lol:

The clip is also old. This vid hit the net in October...and crickets. Because of the context after her recent comments...it re-surfaces and goes viral :lol:

dat agenda. lmao

This reminds me of what Myrie does in making routine layups unnecessarily more difficult, but damn it looks pretty.

sooooo unnecessary in this clip lol. and yea, kyrie always gets praise for his craftiness but honestly a lot of it is just flash. his handles included... but this is the finals thread soooooo

Back
Top Bottom