• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steph if you don’t take this god damn finals mvp! Kobe this **** and take 45 shots **** it

He tried to in game 4 last finals, the team was trying to feed him to get him the award and it still didn't happen.

They swept last year right?

Yea Steph was chucking something serious with the game outta reach, KD was literally passing up shots as well but still ended up getting a triple double so he won the award again.

Steph shot 1 more shot in game 4 than he did in game 2. 4 more than game 1

Lol he attempted 9 shots in the 4th quarter of a 20 point blowout if you include the one where he got fouled on the 3 point attempt. Klay and Nick Young shot once each and KD shot twice before they were all taken out at the 3 minute mark. Steph was definitely chucking trying to get that award.

Lol he attempted 9 shots in the 4th quarter of a 20 point blowout if you include the one where he got fouled on the 3 point attempt. Klay and Nick Young shot once each and KD shot twice before they were all taken out at the 3 minute mark. Steph was definitely chucking trying to get that award.

Looks like #mambamentality to me

Safe to say this is the biggest game of Wardell's career tonight given the circumstances? He has to put on in a big way tonight.

People who bring up Steph's individual play don't get it and that's why you think he's insulated. He's not. Shooting bad doesn't mean you play bad. It simply means your shot isn't falling. Steph is better, and ultimately his team, becuase he's not stupid enough nor selfish enough to make a series about him while forgetting his team. If superstars were more worried about winning with their team than individual accolades...they'd be able to beat him. But clearly, they're unable to get that. So they'll continue to lose to him. Every single time you bring up these foolish individual reasons you prove you have no idea what you are watching. This is also why "bistephuals" keep telling you he's underrated. YALL still want him to be some iso player while watching it continue to fail against him. Just dumb

This is what I mean about bistephuals. I still remember your insightful and thoughtful Kobe/LeBron posts. Or your LeBron hate posts in general. But when Steph gets that same treatment we must not know basketball :lol:

This is basically how we feel about Steph. You said it best yourself.

Bron is a great. It's just the constant hyperbole/excuses/hypotheticals that makes it hard to take either way. Like, y'all were crowning him in his second/third year then act shocked when people are knocking his amazing accomplishments. Well, had you not been putting him in a tier with greats who have NEVER had the deficiencies he had..people wouldn't be this vehement on either side. And it's been this way his entire career. Mainly a byproduct of our society now days. Let him be great and leave the nonsense for when he's done

This is what I mean about bistephuals. I still remember your insightful and thoughtful Kobe/LeBron posts. Or your LeBron hate posts in general. But when Steph gets that same treatment we must not know basketball :lol:

This is basically how we feel about Steph. You said it best yourself.

Except, Steph didn't get the love until after he won and I explicitly said within two to three years with Bron. And the whole point about Steph was, as I said about Bron, let him be great and leave the nonsense for when he's done. Nice try though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom