• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2019-4-18_15-0-2.png

damb lol

Again ben simmons is 56% on 960 attempts this season

I rather have someone who shoots 7-12 on the daily over someone who shoots 9-22

Efficiency over pleasing others:smokin

Some of these guards need 18 shots to hit 20 points +

People hate players with what they perceive as “natural gifts.” That’s a real thing. If a guy is undersized there’s no end of excuses for things he’s bad at.
This isn't true. The exact opposite actually. People love people with natural gifts. They look at them like deities. Taller, faster, stronger human beings are always placed on pedastals by the windhorts of the world.

I’m just saying big men and freak athletes get more hate, especially the good ones. Whether it’s Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, Ben Simmons, Amare Stoudemire, all the way up to Shaq, Kareem, Wilt. It’s usually more talk about what they aren’t or can’t do then what they are and can do.

With a lot of guards it’s the reverse.

I’m just saying big men and freak athletes get more hate, especially the good ones. Whether it’s Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, Ben Simmons, Amare Stoudemire, all the way up to Shaw, Kareem, Wilt. It’s usually more talk about what they aren’t or can’t do then what they are and can do.

With a lot of guards it’s the reverse.
Nah. False. You're wrong.

Bron be sick ducking Nipsey every day now. He def wasn't going this hard when he was breathing. Boy 2 steps from getting a face tat

Back
Top Bottom