• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea its much worse than they let on. hes not practicing or anything but in the tunnel was iced up? you gotta assume hes doing that throughout the day then. and needing to be iced up throughout the day is NOT a good sign of being ready to come back. that ship has sailed and they know it. playing him risks big time damage which could influence whether he leaves or stays a la kawhi.

klay is a tough mf, he'll play on one leg if it was up to him
this turn around going to effect guys like boogie and iggy as well

I don't know **** but My best guess is that GSW took liberty with the diagnosis by calling it a calf strain. A Grade 3 calf strain is basically a tear of the muscle, and normally accompanied by a pop. If he didn't tear his achilles, then to me this is what logically happened because he and others have had had calf strains before and been back quicker.

Crazy how I think this series may put the battery in his back to come back to the bay.

still have to upgrade the bench. unless klay, kd, and boogie take less that bench is going to look like the santa cruz warriors again.

still have to upgrade the bench. unless klay, kd, and boogie take less that bench is going to look like the santa cruz warriors again.

Can't have everything. Can't upgrade the Bench and resign both Klay and KD. It's what comes with being a top heavy team. The tradeoff is worth it

yea its much worse than they let on. hes not practicing or anything but in the tunnel was iced up? you gotta assume hes doing that throughout the day then. and needing to be iced up throughout the day is NOT a good sign of being ready to come back. that ship has sailed and they know it. playing him risks big time damage which could influence whether he leaves or stays a la kawhi.
This. Him simply walking around iced up is a bad sign. Next time we see KD play it'll be in blue and orange :pimp:

"It scared me a lot because I felt the pop and I heard the pop. I knew that was not good," George said before being asked whether he could have played -- if Indiana had made the playoffs. "I was done. It would have been at least a four- or five-week thing."

This. Him simply walking around iced up is a bad sign. Next time we see KD play it'll be in blue and orange :pimp:
yea... right next to zion right?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's hilarious seeing all these people on social media saying "it's definitely a torn achilles." Do they not realize if he tore his achilles he wouldn't be able to jump around and even walk the way he has been? :lol: Like others said above it was probably a grade 3 strain/torn calf and the warriors didn't want to let anyone know

Not entirely true about the Achilles. I completely ruptured mine, but the first doctor I saw about it somehow misdiagnosed me and said it was just strained. Once the pain subsided, I actually ended up playing (half court) ball with my Achilles still torn. I was able to move around well enough for a half court game against mediocre players, but my left calf was basically useless. That’s how I knew it was still messed up. Second doctor correctly diagnosed it and I had surgery.

So, KD would be physically capable of shooting flat footed shots with a torn Achilles - I just don’t see any reason why he would. If he really ruptured his Achilles, I suspect he would have had the surgery already, regardless of what games the Warriors might have wanted to play.

Not entirely true about the Achilles. I completely ruptured mine, but the first doctor I saw about it somehow misdiagnosed me and said it was just strained. Once the pain subsided, I actually ended up playing (half court) ball with my Achilles still torn. I was able to move around well enough for a half court game against mediocre players, but my left calf was basically useless. That’s how I knew it was still messed up. Second doctor correctly diagnosed it and I had surgery.

So, KD would be physically capable of shooting flat footed shots with a torn Achilles - I just don’t see any reason why he would. If he really ruptured his Achilles, I suspect he would have had the surgery already, regardless of what games the Warriors might have wanted to play.

Facts. We really achilles bros :lol: walked, drove, and partied the same day I tore mine :lol:, being able to walk on a torn achilles is completely par for the course. I even was able to wiggle my toes and passed the Thompson, before the MRI said it was ruptured

people are confusing a ruptured achilles and a completely torn one. if the achilles is completely torn, you bout to have a seat whether you like it or not. a partially torn one though you may still be able to at least move around. maybe.

Preparing for the Warriors w/ vs w/o KD is totally different. I suspect not completely ruling KD out is a form of gamesmanship in a way.
Not denying that at all.

But I am sure they understand the gameplan with or without KD.

Not like they are playing against a team from another planet that they have no knowledge on.

Yall are overstating the mind games talk

fu_mr_rogers.gif

Yall better hope the Knicks aint ever good again cuz ima be butt *** nekkid in here night after night tweaking my nipples with my shirt off at the keyboard.

You think buc em and jumpman are bad?

Wooooooo boy
wow.png

giphy.gif

thats a lot. a whole lot.

exactly what i would expect from a new yorker... some super zest activity for a celebration
giphy.gif

dray is completely useless without killers waiting for him on the wings. this is the same draymond who hit like 7 3s in the game 7 a couple years ago iirc. dude be at the top of the 3 with 10 feet of space and he refuses to even consider taking a shot. whats got him SO scared of shooting? all that floor general crap is out the window when hes not passing to dead eye shooters it seems. lookin real funny in the light. threw HELLA stupid turnovers the past 2 games as well.

This was may favorite thing to watch last night. Draymond is arguable the best defender in the league. But on the offensive end there are so many times he catches the ball at the top with literally no one on him. He has a 2 on 1 fast break every play in the half court. Look at how many of these lobs were a result of him playing monkey in the middle.

Phenomenal player and it takes skill to throw that lob accurately. But he id playing 2 on 1 every time he touches the ball :lol:

I've always said Dray is a system playmaker :lol:. He's never had vision or creativity and doesn't even really drive and kick like that unless it's a fast break. The same passes he usually eats off of, Livingston and McKinnie were making them in game 3

@bballkid11 :nerd:

Warriors playing mind games, KD won’t be on the court until the 2019-2020 season. They need to just rule him out already

Same thing with Looney. He's not coming back

Lock in that plus money while you can $$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom