Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beyhive is nuts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Black women are behind Beyonce, and I am pleased to see it! On the low, I think Bey is a priestess of some sort. It would not surprise me! Good for her!

am i kidding that a courtside fan (who happens to be a partial owner) shoving the guy who just fell into his friends porbably didnt stem from racism? no. no im not. im keenly aware of the climate and all of the other happenings in our nation... but a light shove during a sport when ur team is losing is not grounds for a hate crime investigation.
You are aware that he also cursed Lowery out, correct?

nah he wasnt cleared for scrimmage from the orthopedist (i think). At the end of a response, Kerr alluded to KD scrimmaging in the next few days. Not sure if that’s just him being careless and not really having a full understanding of KD’s injury or if he accidentally said more than what he was supposed to

In any case, i wish they’d just rule him out already instead of stringing us along. But it’s drama that has the nba world watching
you're only getting strung along if you want to. kd was in the tunnel with klay hobbling. the famous pic of him waiting on drake.... he was holding onto the wall and leaning trying to avoid moving too much. its on video.

then yesterday hes in the tunnel iced up. i dunno about you but sitting down watching the game doesnt require icing your injury unless that injury still needs to heal. hes done man. let it go lol

You are aware that he also cursed Lowery out, correct?

we curse the players out in here daily -_- and nobody knows what was said. we just see lowry get up and start crying. who knows. so unless what the dude said was some racist stuff, which im sure wouldve been mentioned, its irrelevant.

am i kidding that a courtside fan (who happens to be a partial owner) shoving the guy who just fell into his friends porbably didnt stem from racism? no. no im not. im keenly aware of the climate and all of the other happenings in our nation... but a light shove during a sport when ur team is losing is not grounds for a hate crime investigation.

It’s precedence my G...it’s not just about one white man shoving a black man in his place of work. It’s about an entire history that has enabled white folk to just do and act without repercussion in almost every environment. even if its not a manifestation of deep seeded racism, it’s still a complete microaggression. if stevens was a person of color, yes it wouldve still been out of pocket and he should still be booted out but there’s not a historical context to it.

add to that the fact that cuzz was barely contacted, if at all, by lowry makes his actions even more reprehensible

we curse the players out in here daily -_- and nobody knows what was said. we just see lowry get up and start crying. who knows. so unless what the dude said was some racist stuff, which im sure wouldve been mentioned, its irrelevant.
Wrong, they know what was said. There is a recording. It does not matter if it were related to race. What matters is that he said it to someone that he felt no regard, no respect for. That is the issue. He felt that the player in question was beneath him, and that is where the line is drawn. That is textbook discrimination.

I find it interesting that there are so many here who'll protect white people and their racist and sexist actions here. The white dude told Mrs. Curry that he was going to rape her, and people tried to defend him. Now this White dude actually put hands on this athlete, cursed him out, and he is innocent as well?

This is why they continue to be so disrespectful. They know that someone will come and defend them for their actions. However Beyonce's fans made some white woman cry, and Beyonce's fans are the one's who are crazy.....go figure.

This is why I dig LeBron. While he understands the fans, he is not here to make the white ones feel comfortable with themselves.

Wrong, they know what was said. There is a recording. It does not matter if it were related to race. What matters is that he said it to someone that he felt no regard, no respect for. That is the issue. He felt that the player in question was beneath him, and that is where the line is drawn. That is textbook discrimination.

..... WHAT

we dont need to know what was said, but he shoved him and he might have cursed him out. this means he automatically thinks the player is beneath him, and its cuz of discrimination????

boyyyyyyyyy GO GO GADGET ARMS lmao yall on some other **** this is crazy

It’s precedence my G...it’s not just about one white man shoving a black man in his place of work. It’s about an entire history that has enabled white folk to just do and act without repercussion in almost every environment. even if its not a manifestation of deep seeded racism, it’s still a complete microaggression. if stevens was a person of color, yes it wouldve still been out of pocket and he should still be booted out but there’s not a historical context to it.

add to that the fact that cuzz was barely contacted, if at all, by lowry makes his actions even more reprehensible
it makes 0 logical sense to say this because in that context any interaction where one person is white and the other is black has context. yall forcing a narrative on this one. you connecting a shove to the history of slavery and the devaluing of black folk off nothing more than the shover was white. yall FORCING it.

I find it interesting that there are so many here who'll protect white people and their racist and sexist actions here. The white dude told Mrs. Curry that he was going to rape her, and people tried to defend him. Now this White dude actually put hands on this athlete, cursed him out, and he is innocent as well?

This is why they continue to be so disrespectful. They know that someone will come and defend them for their actions. However Beyonce's fans made some white woman cry, and Beyonce's fans are the one's who are crazy.....go figure.

This is why I dig LeBron. While he understands the fans, he is not here to make the white ones feel comfortable with themselves.
and please dont make me out to be some white apologist or sympathizer. but you're seem to think youre fair and impartial when you're literally ok with a white lady being harassed for nothing, simply because shes white so the black harassers get a pass? bruh, you cant solve racism with racism. if peoples races determine how you perceive actions, youre as bad as the people you campaign against.

Wow. What exactly did this dude do/say? I didn’t see anything on it?

Lowry flew into the front row trying to save the ball. when he was getting up, this dude shoved his shoulder. it should be noted the dude wasn't really hit, but his friends/people he was sitting with were...oh and lowry is black and the guy is white. VERY important apparently.

DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp:

maxresdefault.jpg

DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp: DUBS IN 6! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom