• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anything they're hiding it's a mild tear at most. Nobody can hid a torn Achilles :lol::lol:
Why would they allow him to walk on it...in slides no less. Sandals are terrible for lower leg injuries. Especially flat shoes for the Achilles area. You don't want to elongate it. You want to shorten it to make it work less while it heals. So he needs something with an elevated heel. Put that boy in some red pumps, f it lol.

I'm thinking a lot of you guys are a little confused in how the Achilles works in accordance with the leg and foot.

man with KD being out game 4 he might as well be done for the series. even if he comes back there's no way there isn't a struggle period

let it go. KDs goose is cooked. klay is the real story. how bad was that strain really? if klay struggles, this series is a wrap. without klay spacing the floor, steph is double teamed around the clock and neither him nor draymond have a reliable consistent second option. klay needs to have back to back 30 point games like immediately. can he do it is the only question

But now that Lowry knows who pushed him, he wants to see an even stronger stance taken against Stevens. He offered his reaction to reporters during a Thursday press conference. Lowry said that Stevens told him to “go (expletive)” himself and wanted the league to take strong action.
However, we probably have to wait and hear what someone white says, before it is confirmed. Just in case it comes off as being too close to the race card. https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/06/ky...medium=wasabi&utm_content=recirc-most-popular

Call me paranoid, but I don't think the warriors with Draymond, KD, Steph and Durant all out there are beatable.

and TBH our defense hasn't been sharp, and Kawhi low key hasn't been moving great laterally.

were having enough trouble stopping them now, KD comes back and we run out of answers.

Why would they allow him to walk on it...in slides no less. Sandals are terrible for lower leg injuries. Especially flat shoes for the Achilles area. You don't want to elongate it. You want to shorten it to make it work less while it heals. So he needs something with an elevated heel. Put that boy in some red pumps, f it lol.

I'm thinking a lot of you guys are a little confused in how the Achilles works in accordance with the leg and foot.
It is the tendon that was cut after they captured runaway slaves..lol

But yeah, that looks like a bad injury right there.

So isn't KD's injury suppose to be his calf? This image doesn't look right.....

Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 3.11.24 pm.png

It is his calf. The calf is more than just the piece that pokes out on the lower back of the leg. It's the whole piece of muscle and tendon from the back of the knee joint down to the heel bone. the achilles tendon is a part of the calf as well. The Soleus and gastrocnemius calf muscles run into each other to form the tendon at the lower part of the calf.

I'm no doctor but yeah I thought that didn't look right yesterday

Even if he didn't have surgery (Which you don't 'have to' for an achilles) he'd be in a cast right now on a mobilized scooter or crutches lol

It's fasho more than a mild tear though

You laughing but this isn't entirely true :lol: Although I'm in agreement w/u

With THEIR money and insurance and what they got on the line? Hell yea they would've lol he not about to d rose himself and let the rest of his career be a what if

With THEIR money and insurance and what they got on the line? Hell yea they would've lol he not about to d rose himself and let the rest of his career be a what if

I'm in agreement :lol: really just me throwing it out there that you don't have to have surgery to repair an achilles rupture, that's all lol

Even if he didn't have surgery (Which you don't 'have to' for an achilles) he'd be in a cast right now on a mobilized scooter or crutches lol

It's fasho more than a mild tear though

Even if it's a "mild tear" that is still not good, isn't like 10 weeks roughly the timeframe for an Achillies injury that isn't a complete rupture or tear?

Much like Klay's injury, muscle or tendon injuries can only get worse if not allowed to fully heal.

Back
Top Bottom