• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KD probably good to go, he just waiting for Steph to beg him to save the Warriors so he can be like:

“Oh, so you DO need me.”

Or he in the locker room on his phone looking at real estate listings in NY, who knows

Klays hammy ain’t no joke. Their best player hurt it ain’t gonna be easy. They already proven they can’t win without klay

It's especially tough for Klay because so much of his game is based on motion, running through screens, etc.This is before we even talk about how it will limit him defensively (which is the Warriors biggest issue, they're giving up an average of 115 a game).

The more I think about it, the more I think this is a wrap, especially if the KD isn't gonna play

Dubs got these fans on a string believing KD is coming back and even if he did, they really think he coming back to play major minutes, especially after ONE full on practice.

This dude probably came within literally seconds of tearing his ACL, had he kept playing.
You don't just get 2nd opinions on a strained calf like that.

Funny thing is THEY know he's not coming back and keep playing games.

KD straight up mooched up any legacy steph would have outside of scoring/3 pt shooting
and by simply being on the team prevented Klay from getting his extra 30 million. We all know if KD wasn't on the team Klay would make some type of All NBA Team.

Dubs gonna be known as one of the only teams in sports history who had a championship team,
and then decided to add one of the top talents in the league with really no reason to, other to undermine the other more established talent and even their style of play.

Win and KD gonna get that praise for coming back and saving steph and his friends
Lose and it's "heartbreaking" that KD couldn't come back to 3 peat and join the ranks of Jordan, Shaq etc and get a 3rd FMVP

Back on topic:

I have such conflicting feelings about Draymond Green. There are times like the Portland series where he looks incredible, dominating and anchoring their defense and being their catalyst offense bringing the ball up the court, leading the team in assists and pushing the pace.

On the flip side, there are times he looks like his game is completely dependent on the spacing that the other warriors stars provide and it looks like he'd be ineffective on another team. Last night for example, with clay and Durant out they needed a big offensive game from him and I just don't think he's capable of bringing it. I feel like he's so used to his offense being a bonus that when his scoring is absolutely necessary (and teams are gameplanning for him) he can't provide. The Warriors needed a good 20-25 from him last night.

What does Dray look like playing for the Pistons or Pacers? I'd love to see Draymond on another team and see if his game travels or if he's just a product of playing for the Warriors.

Just make sure you here tomorrow night, don't wanna hear you were out "hooping" like some people when the Warriors take that L.

Just came back from a mini vacay with my Lor shor. Now I’m really locked in, and rey talk my **** :pimp:.

My spirit wasn’t in it for real. Ya boy locked in now. Tomorrow (hopefully) will be the first full game I see without distractions.

Dubs in 6. Calling my spirit

KD's injury sounds much like Patrick Ewing's injury before they got to the chip in '99. I remember it well. Big Pat had that injury, and badly wanted to play against Duncan and Robinson, with his new crew that featured Alan Houston, Spreewell, LJ, Marcus Camby, Chris Mills and Terry Cummings. I remember watching that final game while down in Turks and Caicos, and man did I feel hurt for big Pat. He could have made a difference.

If this goes seven, I think KD will give it a go.

So you're saying a great team, isnt great, if you remove some of the key pieces, that make it great?

damn. You're analysis is sharp, Earvin.

I understand you big mad warriors crashing. You prolly went into depression when the Cavs came back 3-1 would have loved to see it.

i'm never agreeing with death threats & i do consider myself a longstanding member of the beyhive boys (thomas j from my girl is what you get when you mess with us) ... but have you all ever been in the middle of a situation like this, like 2 people talking over you ...it's one of the most annoying things ever, lmfao.

Back
Top Bottom