• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raps win game 4. KD comes back game 5. Takes them to game 7 and wins it on a buzzer beater from being down 3-1.

Will you give him FMVP?

Back on topic:

I have such conflicting feelings about Draymond Green. There are times like the Portland series where he looks incredible, dominating and anchoring their defense and being their catalyst offense bringing the ball up the court, leading the team in assists and pushing the pace.

On the flip side, there are times he looks like his game is completely dependent on the spacing that the other warriors stars provide and it looks like he'd be ineffective on another team. Last night for example, with clay and Durant out they needed a big offensive game from him and I just don't think he's capable of bringing it. I feel like he's so used to his offense being a bonus that when his scoring is absolutely necessary (and teams are gameplanning for him) he can't provide. The Warriors needed a good 20-25 from him last night.

What does Dray look like playing for the Pistons or Pacers? I'd love to see Draymond on another team and see if his game travels or if he's just a product of playing for the Warriors.

He’d be Lamond Murray with a backpack

F5EF5AFA-087F-4301-AA06-F1E92DB8FFDB.jpeg

This who y’all believe in?

NBA are full of crap with the no lifetime ban of that "investor"

privilege at it's finest on display, if it was anybody else they would be banned for life.

If you can be banned for saying bad words to players, than what should change for PHYSICAL CONTACT!!!

Back on topic:

I have such conflicting feelings about Draymond Green. There are times like the Portland series where he looks incredible, dominating and anchoring their defense and being their catalyst offense bringing the ball up the court, leading the team in assists and pushing the pace.

On the flip side, there are times he looks like his game is completely dependent on the spacing that the other warriors stars provide and it looks like he'd be ineffective on another team. Last night for example, with clay and Durant out they needed a big offensive game from him and I just don't think he's capable of bringing it. I feel like he's so used to his offense being a bonus that when his scoring is absolutely necessary (and teams are gameplanning for him) he can't provide. The Warriors needed a good 20-25 from him last night.

What does Dray look like playing for the Pistons or Pacers? I'd love to see Draymond on another team and see if his game travels or if he's just a product of playing for the Warriors.
Who’s more of a system player, Kawhi or Draymond?

NBA are full of crap with the no lifetime ban of that "investor"

privilege at it's finest on display, if it was anybody else they would be banned for life.

If you can be banned for saying bad words to players, than what should change for PHYSICAL CONTACT!!!

I get what you’re saying, but the NBA still handed down a pretty harsh punishment on dude. Like it or not, being wealthy makes a difference. He owns part of the team. He can help put money in the team and NBA pockets. From the perspective, it kind of makes sense they’d treat him different from Joe Everybody in the stands.

Back
Top Bottom