• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What type of contract do you see cousins getting this offseason? He's definitely hurt his value by coming back early and looking terrible in the Finals (awful defense, turnovers and boneheaded plays). He would have been better off just not returning.

Fortunately for him a lot of teams have cap space and there are only a handful of top-tier free agents. I don't see him signing another one year "prove it" deal. He's a 30 year old big man coming I have two serious injuries, I think he wants to cash oh, I. I can see a team offering him a 2 year/$50m deal with a team option for a third season.

Bro they shot damn 50% from 3 with 11 from KD and won by 1.

The Raps truly were folding and damn near won.

Last night was just weird

It was eerily similar to the game 2 ending.

The odds of TOR getting outscored by 36 from the 3 point line again are slim to none. That was actually a freak occurrence last night.

You may be right. Unless KD feels resentful and that he was pressured into playing.

I don't think KD was pressured to play at all. He's a grown man.

I'm more interested in the process that led to him getting information that said he was good to go, despite not even being good enough to practice Friday. Like I'm dying to know :lol:

If I got info from a team that led to me tearning my achilles, it'd be hard for me to go back to that team. Just me though, a fan on a message board :lol:

He was 34. KD about to be 31. Not much of a difference.

Achilles is a wear and tear injury.

You're ignoring all the data known about this injury.

3 years is a lot in NBA YEARS! :lol: wtf. ESPECIALLY 3 years in Kobe’s career...

if the warriors arent extending out the max contract on the flight home its a bad look :smh:

They should low-ball him to maintain flexibility or make an opportunistic trade since KD is no longer of use to them
a lot of you damn well know that if your team were in this same situation, down 3-1 in the finals with a possibility of KD returning, yall would absolutely root for his return no matter what percentage he was at.

some of yall are certified fraudulent; suddenly NT doctors have developed a moral compass? the same dudes who wanna mock steph for "being hurt" in the playoffs are the same folk claiming that the warriors did KD no favors by playing him tonite.

Nah bump that. I wanted Kobe to slow down and that was way more of a situation where he wasn't pressured and would've played 48 every night regardless of what anybody told him. It sounds like you're making excuses because you personally wanted KD to play

They have to win this series to make it 'worth it'. KD may have very well sacrificed the best portion of his career, his ability to be a top 10 player all time and so much more for this clown organization. At least don't let it be in vain.

It's just hard for me to see this being a happy ending for the Warriors like that. They caught a lifeline last night and in the moment it felt like they took control of the series but I think they come down to earth when the reality of everything hits them and the dynasty goes down in flames game 6. I changed my mind on one thing tho, they probably would've won with a healthy KD

Weirdest thing I've been seeing and hearing from these stans is that now this opens the door to bron getting another ring. They have said numerous times, even before the injury, only thing keeping bron from winning is kevin durant. Said he's not afraid of anybody else in the league blah blah blah. Somebody just wrote me on fb saying, with kd out, lakers will kill free agency.

dudes are nuts.

It was eerily similar to the game 2 ending.

The odds of TOR getting outscored by 36 from the 3 point line again are slim to none. That was actually a freak occurrence last night.

Raps also missed 6 FTs last night, including 2 from Kawhi, which is unusual

Reactions: MVP
3 years is a lot in NBA YEARS! :lol: wtf. ESPECIALLY 3 years in Kobe’s career...

You're missing the point. Their age become irrelevant once the achilles tendon is already torn. 31 vs. 34 isn't much difference when it comes to RECOVERY.

Weirdest thing I've been seeing and hearing from these stans is that now this opens the door to bron getting another ring. They have said numerous times, even before the injury, only thing keeping bron from winning is kevin durant. Said he's not afraid of anybody else in the league blah blah blah. Somebody just wrote me on fb saying, with kd out, lakers will kill free agency.

dudes are nuts.

i wouldn’t be surprised if Lebron retires in the next couple of years with his health and other ventures besides basketball

if that’s true he’s not turning the Lakers around in those next couple years. not enough for a ring

The teammates, medical staff, bob myers, media, fans all played a part in pressuring KD to return.

Y’all were all like “WATCH KD FINNA COME BACK AND DROP A 40 POINT QUADUPLE DOUBLE”

Now y’all all like:

“KD is a grown *** man, he made his own choice, you would have done the same.”

Now he’s suffered a career altering injury and lost a year in his prime.

If he opts in rehabs, comes back next year, and gets reinjured who gonna give him the bag after that?

I will always recognize that he an amazing player but in the end it is always **** Durant to me. I do hope he fully recovers and gets his deserved maxed money. Ironic that he finally showed some heart and then he got hurt.
Oh for sure. “Heart of a competitor” “a warrior!” Still made the biggest ***** move in sports history. Now he’s all that other stuff? Naw

Last edited:
It was already posted. Kobe came back in 240 days.
Camron.gif

dudes are nuts.
i mean AD preferred destinations are NY and LAL. One of those teams took a hit last night...

Yes it does, man. Age is always a factor.

Not a 3 year difference at age 30+ :lol:

If KD was 24 I'd be singing a different tune.

That dude has a lot of wear and a torn achilles on a huge frame. That's historically a very bad combo. I hope he defies the expectations, but the prognosis probably ain't good.

I will always recognize that he an amazing player but in the end it is always **** Durant to me. I do hope he fully recovers and gets his deserved maxed money. Ironic that he finally showed some heart and then he got hurt.
No heart shown
Just an idiot decision
They had me thinking it was a strained calf muscle
KD and his family knew it was an achilles issue and he still played on it

Strained calf, yeah give it a go and see how you feel
Strained achilles, sit yo *** down and look out for your future

Back
Top Bottom