• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KD would play at the Rucker in the off season.He plays ball regardless of the risk. He is culpable for negligence of his own body as well. He does what he wants regardless of what we think. 2016 free agency wasn’t that long ago....

The teammates, medical staff, bob myers, media, fans all played a part in pressuring KD to return.

Y’all were all like “WATCH KD FINNA COME BACK AND DROP A 40 POINT QUADUPLE DOUBLE”

Now y’all all like:

“KD is a grown *** man, he made his own choice, you would have done the same.”

Now he’s suffered a career altering injury and lost a year in his prime.

If he opts in rehabs, comes back next year, and gets reinjured who gonna give him the bag after that?
Needs to opt in w warriors and not touch the court next year. See you in 2021 KD

3god 3god c'mon now, we all know that Kobe never really came back after the Achilles injury. He was physically on the court in 6 months but he was never the same player. Albeit, Kobe was a lot older and had a lot more miles on him.

Kevin Durant is a uniquely gifted athlete and he's still in his prime so he could come back and play really great next season but I wouldn't bet on it. I think beyond the court around March and if he's on a playoff team, he'll play a little bit in the playoffs but he'll be a shell of himself

Richard Jefferson is saying Beta Boy’s own personal doctors cleared him as well

I'm sure they did. And that's what I'd like to know more about if possible.

Because on the surface, him not being ready Friday, then playing Monday makes little sense.

He was out five weeks w/the calf / achilles and still was struggling to practice, so it's incredible to me that he got that much positive intel that he could / should play, but again, I'd like to know more about that entire process.

If they told him there was a chance of rupture, even a 25% chance of rupture of the achilles, and they still cleared him? Oh boy.

3god 3god c'mon now, we all know that Kobe never really came back after the Achilles injury. He was physically on the court in 6 months but he was never the same player. Albeit, Kobe was a lot older and had a lot more miles on him.

Kevin Durant is a uniquely gifted athlete and he's still in his prime so he could come back and play really great next season but I wouldn't bet on it. I think beyond the court around March and if he's on a playoff team, he'll play a little bit in the playoffs but he'll be a shell of himself

KD can’t be a shell of himself because of his offensive skill set. He can literally solely rely on his outside shooting. He don’t need the post, and he don’t need the first step. He can pull up or fade-away at will.

KD can’t be a shell of himself because of his offensive skill set. He can literally solely rely on his outside shooting. He don’t need the post, and he don’t need the first step. He can pull up or fade-away at will.

Sounds like Channing Frye with a fadeaway.

First 4 games of this series GS hit 12, 12, 13, and 8 3 pointers. Last night 20.

First 4 games of this series TOR hit 84% 88% 95% and 96% of their free throws on about 26 FTAs per game. Last night they were at 78% on 27.

Both would seem to be anomalies.

8E3BEC0F-8793-46F6-A686-5731BF3207E1.png

What you talkin about? Relegating Durant to being a standstill jump-shooter is a shell of himself. Yes, just his length and ability to shoot over people makes him better than a lot of guys in the league but it's far from the Kevin Durant we know. This is before we even talk about his defense

Richard Jefferson is saying Beta Boy’s own personal doctors cleared him as well

It's possible but Myers last night only mentioned the team physicians and then you got KD's close friends and circle reportedly before yesterday telling him not to play or be pressured into doing so.

I'm sure they did. And that's what I'd like to know more about if possible.

Because on the surface, him not being ready Friday, then playing Monday makes little sense.

He was out five weeks w/the calf / achilles and still was struggling to practice, so it's incredible to me that he got that much positive intel that he could / should play, but again, I'd like to know more about that entire process.

If they told him there was a chance of rupture, even a 25% chance of rupture of the achilles, and they still cleared him? Oh boy.

That’s the crux of the situation. KD knew the risk and still took it and nobody was gonna adamantly convince him not to go out there because he felt like he needed to prove himself even with everything he’s still accomplished with them. Blame social media for grilling him for joining the Warriors, blame Draymond for telling KD we don’t need you, blame KD himself for not having tougher skin and saying “**** the noise, y’all do it without me cause I’m hurt”. The atmosphere was created the minute he came to play with the Warriors. This is on the lowest of keys is a self inflicted wound.

Was it worth it Kevin? :smh:

First 4 games of this series GS hit 12, 12, 13, and 8 3 pointers. Last night 20.

First 4 games of this series TOR hit 84% 88% 95% and 96% of their free throws on about 26 FTAs per game. Last night they were at 78% on 27.

Both would seem to be anomalies.

I would hate to think that Durant put his career on the line in the meaningless game but that's how I see things ending up.

As crazy as it sounds, the Raptors have dominated in Oracle all season. Last night the Raptors played about as poorly as they could and the Warriors hit 20 three pointers and still resulted in a one-point win for the Warriors.

I just don't see how the Warriors get to a hundred points without Durant. Even if you give the Splash Brothers 70 combined, where is the other 30 points coming from? Draymond has played like garbage offensively the entire series and Iggy is just washed up.

Reactions: MVP
The KD injury really puts into perspective how damn durable LeBron is.

This injury will for sure lessen KD’s chance of being the all time top scorer by like half

The KD injury really puts into perspective how damn durable LeBron is.

Was thinking this. Dude has more mileage on his body than anyone in maybe the history of the league and worst injury he's ever suffered was probably that groin strain last year.

It's possible but Myers last night only mentioned the team physicians and then you got KD's close friends and circle reportedly before yesterday telling him not to play or be pressured into doing so.

I’m sure Myers cant speak for KD’s doctors seeing as that they arent employees of the Dubs.

. KD couldn’t move side to side while he was out there.

MAN i was saying this whole 1st qtr at the tv like ATTACK HIM find who who he's guarding and go at him.

Yeah he had lil exchabge with van vleet but also rached twice and finally got called for the foul otherwise it would have been a blow by

Back
Top Bottom