• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last night's brief appearance from Kevin Durant changed the future of the series..and of the NBA as a whole. Here's what I'm seeing now:
Raps in 5 got changed to Warriors in 7 (because no way Warriors shoulda won that game last night after KDs departure. It's reninsicent of Warriors Rockets Game 5, where Rockets were up double digits..KD went down..and Rockets STILL blew it ).
Also ....i see
Kevin Durant will NOT leave...he will return to the Golden State Warriors next season

Are you not entertained!!!
This is what you wanted
#dubsin7

I didn't want Durant to get hurt further... :smh: I was hoping he would play 10-15 minutes and just shoot the ball and create space, not cross over and try and drive to the basket... I sensed with him on the floor the Raptors were about to lay down and the series was going to be much different. Now it going to be a tough but I think. I hope Durant stay in GS for the rest of his career and get his Supermax and recovers and comes back when he feels right, even if it takes 2 years off. #DubsIn7 :pimp:

stephen.PNG

#WeKnowDrama #DubsIn7 :pimp:

I’m sure Myers cant speak for KD’s doctors seeing as that they arent employees of the Dubs.

And RJ actually said 'I'm sure if he's like any other high level athlete he has his own doctors' not necessarily that they cleared him. And in the same breath was deferring Pop a little when Max brought up the Kawhi situation.

I just don't see how the Warriors get to a hundred points without Durant. Even if you give the Splash Brothers 70 combined, where is the other 30 points coming from? Draymond has played like garbage offensively the entire series and Iggy is just washed up.

At least give Ryen Russillo credit for this take. He says this verbatim on the newest pod with Simmons :lol:

I think it was more coincidence in said of correlation. I think he was cleared to play because this is a completely different injury. Achilles snap all of the time. They're freak injuries. I had a friend whose achilles snapped just stepping off of the curb and putting just the right amount of force on it that couldnt be supported. One injury doesnt necessarily impact the other. Of course there could've been some over compensation, but the injury itself was literally the exact same as the last, over extension of the lower leg added with forced push off. He brought his heel all the way down and used that step as a push off. Put his calf and achilles in a vulnerable position. Moves that he's probably made a million times. I'm interested in an investigation into this. His shoes could be a part of the causation. I always thought he wore his shoes too loose. They come off more than anyone else's in the league it feels like. The looser the shoe, the less support you have in lockdown.

I truly doubt the medical staff did him a disservice. They want kevin to stay. and be kd. There's no benefit, if he's hurt hurt, to rush him back. They play the long game. They could've rushed back klay in game 3, but feared he could be hurt worse. They sat kevin for a month, and went through all of the tests and rehab they could in that time period. They said they were doing MRI's the whole time. If so, they'd clearly know if there were tears in the Achilles already.

There's no way they didnt tell kevin the risk. Or his personal doctors didn't tell him. And even then, I doubt they considered a ruptured achilles as a risk. More so just more damage to the area that was already weakened. Kevin is competitive, but he wouldn't play if that was probable. i dont think any of them saw it coming. Maybe kevin didn't show a facial response of sadness because he knew he ****ed up by deciding to play. Kind of like Ace's realization in Paid in full that he was the reason that that kermit the frog mf hurt his fam.

Kevin is probably thinking all over the place now. Maybe he decided not to play. Maybe he never gets hurt. Maybe the warriors lose. Maybe he rehabs the calf all summer and gets it back to 100% and feels just like himself. Maybe he kills training camp and is locked in. Then maybe he ruptures the achilles in game 1. You really never know unless you can time travel or see the future. It was a gamble playing, but I'd venture to guess they WERE NOT betting on the achilles to be the issue.

Interesting, I guess NYC is closer but ain't even using the team doctors to get an MRI?

At least give Ryen Russillo credit for this take. He says this verbatim on the newest pod with Simmons :lol:

tenor.gif

Last night's brief appearance from Kevin Durant changed the future of the series..and of the NBA as a whole. Here's what I'm seeing now:
Raps in 5 got changed to Warriors in 7 (because no way Warriors shoulda won that game last night after KDs departure. It's reninsicent of Warriors Rockets Game 5, where Rockets were up double digits..KD went down..and Rockets STILL blew it ).
Also ....i see
Kevin Durant will NOT leave...he will return to the Golden State Warriors next season

I still see the Raptors winning one of the next two games. Now they know for sure that Katie won't play in Looney looks like he's on his last leg. Honestly, it's kind of sad. I'll admit I've actively rooted against the Warriors since Durant got there but I hate to see them go out like this with half of their squad injured.

I think it was more coincidence in said of correlation. I think he was cleared to play because this is a completely different injury. Achilles snap all of the time. They're freak injuries. I had a friend whose achilles snapped just stepping off of the curb and putting just the right amount of force on it that couldnt be supported. One injury doesnt necessarily impact the other. Of course there could've been some over compensation, but the injury itself was literally the exact same as the last, over extension of the lower leg added with forced push off. He brought his heel all the way down and used that step as a push off. Put his calf and achilles in a vulnerable position. Moves that he's probably made a million times. I'm interested in an investigation into this. His shoes could be a part of the causation. I always thought he wore his shoes too loose. They come off more than anyone else's in the league it feels like. The looser the shoe, the less support you have in lockdown.

I truly doubt the medical staff did him a disservice. They want kevin to stay. and be kd. There's no benefit, if he's hurt hurt, to rush him back. They play the long game. They could've rushed back klay in game 3, but feared he could be hurt worse. They sat kevin for a month, and went through all of the tests and rehab they could in that time period. They said they were doing MRI's the whole time. If so, they'd clearly know if there were tears in the Achilles already.

There's no way they didnt tell kevin the risk. Or his personal doctors didn't tell him. And even then, I doubt they considered a ruptured achilles as a risk. More so just more damage to the area that was already weakened. Kevin is competitive, but he wouldn't play if that was probable. i dont think any of them saw it coming. Maybe kevin didn't show a facial response of sadness because he knew he ****ed up by deciding to play. Kind of like Ace's realization in Paid in full that he was the reason that that kermit the frog mf hurt his fam.

Kevin is probably thinking all over the place now. Maybe he decided not to play. Maybe he never gets hurt. Maybe the warriors lose. Maybe he rehabs the calf all summer and gets it back to 100% and feels just like himself. Maybe he kills training camp and is locked in. Then maybe he ruptures the achilles in game 1. You really never know unless you can time travel or see the future. It was a gamble playing, but I'd venture to guess they WERE NOT betting on the achilles to be the issue.
Stopped reading at “one injury doesn’t impact another”

It's possible but Myers last night only mentioned the team physicians and then you got KD's close friends and circle reportedly before yesterday telling him not to play or be pressured into doing so.

only person i saw that said they told him not to play was kendrick perkins. who else in his inner circle told him to play only if he wanted to?

Maybe that's exactly what he did..?

Tons of medical negligence had to have happened in order for KD to be cleared

How the **** do you go from not cleared to PRACTICE to Full recovery STARTING AND NO MINUTES RESTRICTION?

Steve Kerr gonna regret uttering those words
Yet we got guys in here “you don’t know man!!” Lol. Wasn’t even allowed to be on a court and a day later dude was to play in the finals with full minutes? Gs screwed KD

Raptors should ban all fans for game 7 like they do in soccer when the fans do stupid ****. Have them play in an empty arena

Back
Top Bottom