• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only person i saw that said they told him not to play was kendrick perkins. who else in his inner circle told him to play only if he wanted to?

Maybe that's exactly what he did..?
1. Not in his inner circle but Jalen Rose publicly was like based on the practice he saw it didn’t go right for anyone.

This was red flag

2. KD not practicing for a month

This was a red flag

3. KD walking around the tunnels with ice around his calf AND achilles

This was a red flag

4. KD limping around the locker room

This was a red flag

Dubs just went from everyone not wanting them to win to everyone cheering for them to win. If fate decides to give a fairytale ending to the cruelty that happened last night, the Warriors would rally back from 3-1 bringing there most questionable moment in their recent championship history full circle, Steph would win Finals MVP which he’s positioned himself to do so far and KD will still have been the reason for them coming back to win the series because of what happened.

Imma let y’all get y’all narratives off though.
Through 5 games played:

DB23E312-931E-4EBE-A7D5-F704AFE21D43.jpeg
BB63270F-3466-4A33-9ACD-AADBC1744D50.jpeg
nah b. Curry doesnt show up in the finals. He's the suckys.

Dubs just went from everyone not wanting them to win to everyone cheering for them to win. If fate decides to give a fairytale ending to the cruelty that happened last night, the Warriors would rally back from 3-1 bringing there most questionable moment in their recent championship history full circle, Steph would win Finals MVP which he’s positioned himself to do so far and KD will still have been the reason for them coming back to win the series because of what happened.

Who is everybody?

Maybe KD wanted to be there for his teammates? He wouldn't have pushed it and told the docs he felt ready if he wasn't, would he? I was thinking at the beginning of the game how much he was risking with playing, would he do that without any guarantee of the future? I don't think he would have, and knowing no other team can really afford a max guy to sit out for a season, Cousins style, he had to be thinking of returning.

Yet we got guys in here “you don’t know man!!” Lol. Wasn’t even allowed to be on a court and a day later dude was to play in the finals with full minutes? Gs screwed KD

While I dont think they screwed him, a minutes restriction doesnt make you hurt yourself. Ice doesnt always mean you're hurt. It's also precautionary. Say you have a good practice and ice afterwards. Helps with inflammation. If he limped in the hallway, while iced up, that's normal. He had ice on the tendon. Cold makes tendons tighten, so they're less spongey and loose. Makes it stiffer. Probably should've been off his feet, but instead was walking on incline in slides ( i mentioned this last week that I wasn't feeling this look, but based on it figured it wasn't achilles)

but I am very interested in the transition of not being able to play, to fully activated.

Plus I remember Kerr alluding to the fact he could play in the portland series after game 2. So either that was more smoke n mirrors to keep the other side and us in the dark, or....they were confused in the medical staff.

Imma let y’all get y’all narratives off though.
Through 5 games played:

DB23E312-931E-4EBE-A7D5-F704AFE21D43.jpeg
BB63270F-3466-4A33-9ACD-AADBC1744D50.jpeg
What’s the stat without that 47 point night.

Wardell been playing ok...haven’t had a moment where I’ve been like ohhh he’s STEPH

Maybe KD wanted to be there for his teammates? He wouldn't have pushed it and told the docs he felt ready if he wasn't, would he? I was thinking at the beginning of the game how much he was risking with playing, would he do that without any guarantee of the future? I don't think he would have, and knowing no other team can really afford a max guy to sit out for a season, Cousins style, he had to be thinking of returning.
Maybe he felt pressure from his teammates cause they were sneak dissing him in postgame press conferences

Back
Top Bottom