• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eh still think Toronto winning their 1st chip against a dynastic squad would be a better end to a great season but I'm biased :lol:

Always cool seeing someone besides the usual suspects win a title imo

No shots, but this is funny coming for a diehard Pats fan :lol: Unfortunately, for the general public, I think the more sensational headline is the hobbled Goliath coming back versus David winning for the first time.

BTW - What’s your prediction for the Pats this year?

Lol try again little engine that could. You are the factually the Asian hater though. Don’t deny that HJK king. That’s why you were banned. Now hurry up and report to prove how fragile you are mentally as if your constant racism towards all isn’t proof enough.

You are a laughing. I’m telling you, you ARE done

I'm "the Asian hater" you corny dude

Imagine if I was closeted and ran around making gay allusions like bussiecombo to call you names

What constant racism towards all? Dude u got issues and they ain't got nothing to do with me

Looking for a boogeyman where there isn't one don't quote me again cuz I'm telling you you're done

Go take ur obsession somewhere else

2098554-be5987349e843ede0b6659ad6c532b98.jpg

E8CC828B-F388-45A9-92B6-387DF3596F9D.gif

Y’all recall that fourth-quarter moment when “Iggy” and Dray were playing hot potato with the rock. “Iggy” was WIDE-OPEN top of the key, on the right side. Passed up the trey to Draymond, who slightly hesitated before pulling. Ended up making the three, a big shot in the scheme of things. Raps defending Dray like he Ben Simmons with the J.

You are repeating the same thing that he said. And what he said was that it was THE only difference.

Clearly, that is not the only difference.

You said the situations weren't similar. Clearly that's not the case.

And it’s en vogue to clown OKB’s boy, Kyle Lowry. But even in real time, most of us saw Dray get a piece of Lowry’s shot to redirect the path of the ball. He definitely made other mistakes down the stretch fourth quarter though.

I don't see how they did anything other dominant teams don't do

I mean its always dynasties in bball warriors ain't the last

When the last time there was truly parity in the the 8 seeds got a chance at the title?

No shots, but this is funny coming for a diehard Pats fan :lol: Unfortunately, for the general public, I think the more sensational headline is the hobbled Goliath coming back versus David winning for the first time.

BTW - What’s your prediction for the Pats this year?

Word :lol:

We're talking ball though, different dynamic. Over the last 30+ years there's only been 9 or 10 different champs in the association iirc. It's cool seeing someone new break through from a usually predictable top of the pack.

Yea a lot of folks might feel that way especially with a team from a whole other country on the other side but I'll have to take David's side on this occasion :lol:

Btw,13-3 repeat for #7 as the GOAT rides off into the sunset after one-upping MJ :pimp:

Yeah they ruined basketball by drafting home grown all stars and playing fundamental basketball for the majority of their run.

Laughable.
they stole Kevin Durant from okc and crippled a small market team into being a perennial 2nd round exit

You said the situations weren't similar. Clearly that's not the case.

there's parallels for sure but kawhi basically quit. kd's relationship with his teammates or organization was more positive than kawhi's. also the fact that kd was right in the middle of a finals that he alone would win to elevate his legacy. not a lot of outside "peer pressure" should factor into his decision if he loves hoops as much as he says he does

they stole Kevin Durant from okc and crippled a small market team into being a perennial 2nd round exit

It’s hilarious how people say **** like this about a dude that went to a team in Oakland but yet want the face of a team in New Orleans to get traded to Los Angeles.

Steph, Klay and Draymond TURNED the Warriors into a big market team.

I don't see how they did anything other dominant teams don't do

I mean its always dynasties in bball warriors ain't the last

When the last time there was truly parity in the the 8 seeds got a chance at the title?
No one is asking for that, they just want 3-4 teams in the league with a legitimate shot instead of 1 team and everyone else.

Word :lol:

We're talking ball though, different dynamic. Over the last 30+ years there's only been 9 or 10 different champs in the association iirc. It's cool seeing someone new break through from a usually predictable top of the pack. Yea a lot of folks might feel that way especially with a team from a whole other country on the other side but I'll have to take David's side on this occasion :lol:

Btw,13-3 repeat for #7 as the GOAT rides off into the sunset after one-upping MJ :pimp:

Top 5 sporting event of my life: my boy gifted me two box seat tickets from a client for the Raps vs Nets in BK, the afternoon of the Super Bowl. The night before was a classic (PM for details). I ended up going to the game and seeing some jabroni in the live below us rocking a Matt Ryan Jersey. Tell him that he ain’t ****, Joe Flacco (#MyQB at the time was elite), and ended up handing him my two tickets so he could come up to the suite.

We swapped it out over the free beers I gave him as I professed how much of a BAN Matt was and that he’ll never win ****. I know he was cussing me out when they got that lead but the saltiness he must have felt makes me smile to this day. Thank you rolaholic rolaholic

3-4 teams have a shot?

So Houston didn’t have a shot? Philly? Come on, Toronto didn’t have a shot?

Grasping at straws here

I think people were mostly bothered by this as KD's OKC squad nearly got to the finals that year and then he turns around and joins the team that beat them. GS was already one of the best and then adding KD just put them on another level.

If KD stays in OKC we might have had a great rivalry develop between them and GS. I think that's my main thing.

I'm "the Asian hater" you corny dude

Imagine if I was closeted and ran around making gay allusions like bussiecombo to call you names

What constant racism towards all? Dude u got issues and they ain't got nothing to do with me

Looking for a boogeyman where there isn't one don't quote me again cuz I'm telling you you're done

Go take ur obsession somewhere else
Lol you were laughed out of your own race hate threads and banned after you threw a fit because you were clowned. You were banned for being a racist against Asians saying they worship white people then said they all ate rats. Boy sit down I’ll stick you on the blocked list now hand job king.

Back
Top Bottom