• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Top 5 sporting event of my life: my boy gifted me two box seat tickets from a client for the Raps vs Nets in BK, the afternoon of the Super Bowl. The night before was a classic (PM for details). I ended up going to the game and seeing some jabroni in the live below us rocking a Matt Ryan Jersey. Tell him that he ain’t ****, Joe Flacco (#MyQB at the time was elite), and ended up handing him my two tickets so he could come up to the suite.

We swapped it out over the free beers I gave him as I professed how much of a BAN Matt was and that he’ll never win ****. I know he was cussing me out when they got that lead but the saltiness he must have felt makes me smile to this day. Thank you @rolaholic

I remember you telling this story and it's still funny as ****. :lol::lol::lol:

IMG_20190611_180819.jpg
IMG_20190611_180817.jpg

Hmmm shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

upload_2019-6-11_21-48-13.gif

were they specifically cheering for an Achilles rupture? probably not. they were cheering for an injury to take KD out of the game and potentially the series. what's the difference?

fam people are human, in the heat of the game and the desire to win a championship, thinking KD can't play because he restrained his calf, and a few people cheering, is completely different, than people using their MRI vision to see that he ruptured his Achilles and being and cheering for that.

the fans reacted like 100% of fanbases would react.

"oh danm KD''s coming out we might win a championship." is completely different than "wow yeah KD ruptured his Achilles sweet. "

fam people are human, in the heat of the game and the desire to win a championship, thinking KD can't play because he restrained his calf, and a few people cheering, is completely different, than people using their MRI vision to see that he ruptured his Achilles and being and cheering for that.

the fans reacted like 100% of fanbases would react.

"oh danm KD''s coming out we might win a championship." is completely different than "wow yeah KD ruptured his Achilles sweet. "

Lol at how u trying to frame this. End of the day, the fans were cheering after a player went down.

Please give examples of how other fanbase did something similar.

Edit: lol at 100%

Interesting thing is Irvin's comment on that situation:

"It was a compliment for Philly to cheer me,” said Irvin, who later learned that a narrowing of the spinal column made it too dangerous for him to continue his career. "Philly wasn’t cheering my injury. They were cheering my departure.

"Thank God he’s leaving the field, he’s been killing us. Thank God, maybe now we have a chance to win.

You guys still mad at Toronto? It’s the finals

Every other team fan base woulda done the same damn thing, you’re delusional if you think otherwise

Regarding KD’s injury:
Morality aside, as a competitor maybe I’m built different but player or fan, I wanna defeat my opponent at full strength. Their absolute best. No injuries, no excuses.

Back
Top Bottom