Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regarding KD’s injury:
Morality aside, as a competitor maybe I’m built different but player or fan, I wanna defeat my opponent at full strength. Their absolute best. No injuries, no excuses.
So the Warriors first ring shouldn't count?

The Warriors are missing key guys, but it isn't like the Raptors are fully healthy either.

It's the playoffs, everyone is banged up one way or another.

Look at the NFL, teams are missing key guys by the time they reach the Super Bowl.

No, you missed my point. I was going the opposite direction.

Here, to clarify, I was speaking from Toronto’s perspective. Not only is cheering KD’s injury bad taste, if you believe Raptors fans did so. But more so if I’m Kawhi, I wanted Durant to be healthy and play all three of the potential remaining games.

It would remove all possible doubt or injury cop-outs. While also pushing Leonard and the Raps to the brink. Potentially seven games, like many of us expected with KD healthy.

Who wished a career ending injury on Lebron? Yea every body got jokes off about the cramps and the acting that he does exaggerating every little knick but dudes wishing and hoping he got hurt? I haven't even seen that in the haters thread and I'm a charter member.

I'm a Kobe fan, but there's really dudes out there praying for Lebron's demise.

Bro these same people spent every minute of their NT existence wishing and praying LeBron would suffer a career ending injury

They called him B-made when he had the cramps against the Spurs

I've actively rooted against KD and the Warriors since KD got there but I don't hate them 1% as much as those guys hate Lebron. I remember when cats in there were saying they were physically sick when the Cavs won in 2016. :rofl:

Imagine hating a player so much his success makes you sick. It's toxic AF in that thread. Regardless, the same people saying "bless up" to KD actively wished harm on Lebron.

Honestly depends on how he comes back from the injury and what he looks like after this injury. I wouldn't say he's top 10 right now off of talent plus resume.

MJ
Kareem
Magic
Bron
Kobe
Duncan
Shaq
Bird
Wilt
Russell
Hakeem

Top 11 is kinda locked in right now. Then you got Big O, West, Dr. J, Wade, KG, Dirk, Malone, Zeke, Barkley in that next group. He's probably solidly in the top 15 right now if he never returns to form.

Even more than the Heatles first season?

The daily soap opera with Lebby and dem; the Heat putting it all together to make the Finals; only for Lebby to completely **** the bed.

Dirk avenging that Finals lost.

That some WWE Wrestlemania storylines
. :lol:

To me yes. It wasn't just the Warriors this season. There were storylines all over the place and they all started the minute the 2018 finals ended. There's been no break between last years draft to now.

- Warriors
- Los Angeles Circus + AD
- Kyrie's Third Eye ruffling feathers in Boston
- Jimmy/KAT saga in Minny
- The Curious Case of Markelle Fultz
- Kristaps wildin
- The unruly NBA Fan "problem"
- The Bulls wanting to pull up on their interim coach
- Whatever the hell happened in Washington

Add in all the theatrics from the playoffs (Dame's shot, Kawhi's shot, KD's injury, Game 7's in the semis on both coasts, etc.) + the CONSTANT talk of 2019 Free Agency

Seemed like there was non stop ****ery this season.

Honestly depends on how he comes back from the injury and what he looks like after this injury. I wouldn't say he's top 10 right now off of talent plus resume.
If you just based it off talent then where would you rank him?

I understand the sentiment on wanting an 'honorable' victory, but life happens and you have to seize opportunities when they present themselves. A W is a W is a W.

In a perfect world, nobody would get hurt and we'd get to see teams play each other at 100%.

I know this may be hard for some ppl to understand, but being a 'hater' don't necessarily mean you want someone to drop dead or suffer from some catastrophic injury. Good grief :rolleyes

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom