• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KD ain't better than Bird man. He's more talented physically but Larry is every bit as great of a shooter, is a better passer and won 3 MVPs in a row in a league with Kareem, Magic, and MJ in it. Put some respek on that mans name.

KD ain't better than Bird man. He's more talented physically but Larry is every bit as great of a shooter, is a better passer and won 3 MVPs in a row in a league with Kareem, Magic, and MJ in it. Put some respek on that mans name.
Then what did you mean about KD being a top 3 talent?

KD ain't better than Bird man. He's more talented physically but Larry is every bit as great of a shooter, is a better passer and won 3 MVPs in a row in a league with Kareem, Magic, and MJ in it.
Lmfao. He had hall of famers coming off the bench.

If we're talking about pure skill, then I agree that Larry is better than KD.

As in, if they had the same physical attributes (height, weight) and if they had the same athleticism.

Lmfao. He had hall of famers coming off the bench.

KD has played with 3 different guys who've won league MVP now and 2 other guys who are going to the HOF in Klay and Dray. Let's not do the teammates thing. Celtics won 29 games the year before Bird got drafted. He comes in and they win 61, 62, and 63 games the next 3 seasons. That's unheard of. Got me in here defending a damn Celtic. I feel sick.

Young cats don’t get it, man. I fully believe that Bird could play in this era, cook dudes and talk to them about it like he did in the 80s.

People always act like bird was unathletic but whenever I watch his highlights he was pretty damn agile. You really can't even be an effective NBA player if you're not an above average athlete

This is a pretty good comparison cause Larry only played 12 years really (13 total but played only 6 games 1 season.

Bird: 24.3/10/6.3 on 50/38/89
12x All star
9x All 1st team NBA
1980 ROTY
3x All NBA defense (2nd team)
3x League MVP
2x Finals MVP
3x champion

KD: 27.1/7.1/4.1 on 49/38/88
10x All Star
6x All NBA 1st team
2008 ROTY
4x scoring champ
1x League MVP
2x Finals MVP
2x champion

KD just finished year 12.

It's the same thing y'all try and do with Steph. Not yet man. Stop disrespecting the greats that came before. I'm sick of it.

Not even going to dignify the Kobe/KD thing now I've said my peace on that a whole ago.

Raptors fans don't let these KD fanny pack wearing dudes make you feel guilty about KD being lied to by his teams doctors and coaches

They want to take their frustrations out on Raptors fans, but are giving the Warriors ownership and doctors a free pass on hurting KD

See warriors fans don't really care about KD. They just like the fact KD makes their team nearly impossible to beat. When he leaves they'll treat him just like the Raptors fans did.

Some of y’all get nasty for no reason

Rewatched the 4th quarter. That timeout at 3:05 from nurse was atrocious. Continuously running plays for gasol and Lowry after that was equally indefensible. And then not calling a timeout with 15 seconds left what the hell man.

Put the ball in kawhis hands if he’s tired give it to Siakam

Some of y’all get nasty for no reason

Rewatched the 4th quarter. That timeout at 3:05 from nurse was atrocious. Continuously running plays for gasol and Lowry after that was equally indefensible. And then not calling a timeout with 15 seconds left what the hell man.

Put the ball in kawhis hands if he’s tired give it to Siakam

He wasn't on the floor but yeah FVV and Lowry were there to initiate whatever offense was needed. It completely gave GS time to regroup cause they were reeling and Kerr only had 1 TO left so he really couldn't stop the bleeding.

I think @P C H called this out. By design, GSW are giving Siakam uncontested threes from the left corner. He had two or three open looks and missed all of them.

People always act like bird was unathletic but whenever I watch his highlights he was pretty damn agile. You really can't even be an effective NBA player if you're not an above average athlete

there are also highlights of him playing with a bad back. that makes anyone seem unathletic

Back
Top Bottom