• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously not, but there is no way to prepare mentally and emotionally for the Finals. That’s why experience is so crucial. GS knows how to control those two things, whereas Toronto is losing any edge they had.

I disagree. The fact that Toronto played that bad and only lost by 1 with GS shooting damn near 50% from 3 is telling imo.

C'mon my guy, the question is IF the warriors can keep their composure. We got Dray out there on very thin ice, and emotionally they're a wreck after losing their bro. They either pull it together and thrive off the adversity, or play disengaged and fall apart from it. We need team ball, NBA fans need team ball. No matter where it comes from, it'll help push the league further and let it evolve. Toronto is playing great as a team right now.

Obviously not, but there is no way to prepare mentally and emotionally for the Finals. That’s why experience is so crucial. GS knows how to control those two things, whereas Toronto is losing any edge they had.
You play in the finals?

tenor (1).gif

I disagree. The fact that Toronto played that bad and only lost by 1 with GS shooting damn near 50% from 3 is telling imo.

Warriors won’t shoot under 50% from 3 again this series. Kawhi gave the best he has left in that 4th quarter flurry... His coach wasted it on the worst timeout in Finals history... maybe sporting history... Now, the difference in coaching experience and ability will be showcased, as Kerr will coach the **** out of these last two games.

The last time GS shot 50% from 3 before last night was Game 1 vs POR. They've been under 40% every game since. That was a freak occurrence.

The last time GS shot 50% from 3 before last night was Game 1 vs POR. They've been under 40% every game since. That was a freak occurrence.

They’ll show you a couple more freak occurrences.

Rose’s reporting was suspect to me. KD’s injury was shrouded in mystery and secrecy since May. Suddenly the Dubs go from tight-lipped to giving a random media member access to Durant’s private workout? Nah, B. That seems unlikely, given how close to the vest the GSW played KD’s injury the whole time.
Rose wasn’t the only journalist that reported this tho.

imo GSW played that bad as well but was lucky to hit near 50% from the 3.

GSW did a lot to give that W away and the Raptors still couldn't get it. Plus add in the fact that despite the physicality of the game, the Raptors was given a lot more leeway than the Warriors. not sure if the Raptors will get the same luxury in the bay.

Warriors won’t shoot under 50% from 3 again this series. Kawhi gave the best he has left in that 4th quarter flurry... His coach wasted it on the worst timeout in Finals history... maybe sporting history... Now, the difference in coaching experience and ability will be showcased, as Kerr will coach the **** out of these last two games.
The warriors bench can't play any worse, either. But it is the finals, where special times are created. Someone is coming out of this with one of those moments.

I'm hoping it's someone in blue and gold.

These guys really putting faith in a Kyle Lowry led team over these Championship proven Warriors!? :sick:

giphy.gif

That'll be extremely tough with Cook, Dray, & Iggy playing hot potato with the rock. No KD to go 3/3 either.

Someone said Kawhi gave all he had and is finished. And what did Cousins do? Dip into the fountain of youth for what he gave in game 5. That man is not doing what he did in game 6

If Klay and Steph combine for 70 you're still at minimum going to need 30 points to compete in this game. Who's going to give that to you on GS?

Someone said Kawhi gave all he had and is finished. And what did Cousins do? Dip into the fountain of youth for what he gave in game 5. That man is not doing what he did in game 6
I hope not, lol. He was toasted buns at the end. Single handedly almost cost them the game in those last couple of minutes.

If Klay and Steph combine for 70 you're still at minimum going to need 30 points to compete in this game. Who's going to give that to you on GS?
looney's 8 or 9 points, McKinney's good for 6, cook can go off, but it's not falling, and looney's so busted up right now. How about Kevon!

Back
Top Bottom