steph dropping fiddy
klay giving a cool 40
dray with that 10 pt trip double
iggy pours in 12
everyone else another 15 combined

#dubsin7
curry revenge tour rolls on :pimp:
speak it to existence!

I am, in fact, a lawyer. What about my legal analysis do you disagree with?
dope but i was referring to the thread as a whole not you in particular lol I think everybody addressing a situation they have no inside insight on is pretty useless though. If i'm wrong ill stand corrected but RIGHT NOW everybody involved from KD himself to team officials have stated he wanted to play and it was a collaborative decision with them and multiple doctors.

There is no reason to believe foul play was involved from what has been released from all those involved at the moment so all this digging is just redundant and annoying. lotta people acting like they really care about his best interest, when at the end of the day they just looking for some drama to feed off of / would like to see him depart from GS :lol: same dudes with their lawyer/doctor hats on were talking **** about him for the past 4 years

Really there should be more eyes on Steve Kerr for playing him so much so early and dodging every question regarding KD..

but even then you never know whether or not the achilles was bound to tear or not eventually throughout the course of the game/series if he kept playing WE MAY NEVER KNOW.

Wish people (media,tv, internet etc.) would focus more on the series at hand rather than speculating about this injury with no new information

It was a feel out game for him, they told him to check himself in and out whenever. He was pushing hard, whether it be for his legacy, the team, whatever, he was pushing. I do my best to live life that way, so I can't blame him.

6ADDD1A8-1092-49F4-8BBB-3960D0B7544B.jpeg
I hatethe internet :rofl:

Y’all gotta stop blaming the Warriors for Kd’s injury. It ain’t their fault he’s built out of glass. I knew when he had that serious foot injury a few years back he wouldn’t last that long unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom