• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s not what I was saying at all. I’m simply getting to a factor as to why some hate Steph. It stems from resentment and not being familiar or used to what he’s doing at this level.

It’s hard for people to accept things they don’t know or understand. A guy like Steph being this dominant on the NBA court breeds pushback and resentment.

People are used to dominant players being a 6'8" wing or a 7' big

Curry is Shaq from the perimeter :pimp:

A lot of people don't know Steph used to dodge bullets walking his younger siblings home from school while his parents worked two jobs.

He wasn't supposed to be here.

That’s not what I was saying at all. I’m simply getting to a factor as to why some hate Steph. It stems from resentment and not being familiar or used to what he’s doing at this level.

It’s hard for people to accept things they don’t know or understand. A guy like Steph being this dominant on the NBA court breeds pushback and resentment.
1000% agreed with this. Some could say chucking from the hash mark 15 times a game is cheap, but if the ***** makes it what can anyone really say.

It is a completely new thing to a lot of people to see how Klay and Curry function, so there's definitely a segment who discredits only because it's so unorthodox.

I have nothing to base this on, but I have a gut feeling that Boogie will have a breakout game tonight. Dude sounds like he has a chip on his shoulder.

he has contributed in both wins. aside from the last couple minutes, he played really well last gm. some of the best we've seen in awhile
considering how banged up looney is, he has to be big and stay out of foul trouble
serge not big enough to handle him. his matchup with marc early on going to set the tone on how he plays and where his mind is.

A lot of people don't know Steph used to dodge bullets walking his younger siblings home from school while his parents worked two jobs.

He wasn't supposed to be here.
true.. him and Klay growing up in Beverly Hills eating caviar 24/7 while getting their feet messaged

WE WASNT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE :pimp:

DUBS IN 7 :pimp:

how anyone could like two dudes who grew up rich in Calabasas who are a bunch of soft *** jump shooters is beyond me

bro that **** is inevitable. That # means nothing. He's 3rd already with 700 less games. Reggie knows he's better.

don't be weak. He's passed both years ago. The all time list is just a formality.
This is exactly why people hate y’all bistephsuals

Y’all want to give him credit BEFORE he crosses the checkpoints

The funny thing everyone loves to ignore about that their "talent" is that the core of it was drafted. Steph and Klay went 7 & 11 in the draft. Draymond was a 2nd round pick. They were in the lottery year in and year out until they signed David ****ing Lee.

Everyone makes it seem like this "super team" they have was all assembled like Voltron or some **** and unfairly did all of this. They all developed into what they are. Iggy...a glue guy...was their prime FA signing until KD. Any way you want to slice it...Steph is at the dead center of that entire process.
Not at all. Like I said, the front office did an amazing job building one of if not the best starting lineups of all-time.

I don't care how they acquired the players. The point still stands that teams have a hard time focusing on everyone on that team because they're all so talented.

If anything I respect the Warriors more for how they built it (before signing KD). But you can't give the front office a ton of credit and not acknowledge that they have an extremely well balanced team that benefits everyone on that roster.

This is exactly why people hate y’all bistephsuals

Y’all want to give him credit BEFORE he crosses the checkpoints
Can you acknowledge the fact he's shattered the record for threes in a season at least? While being up there, percentage wise?

The funny thing everyone loves to ignore about that their "talent" is that the core of it was drafted. Steph and Klay went 7 & 11 in the draft. Draymond was a 2nd round pick. They were in the lottery year in and year out until they signed David ****ing Lee.

Everyone makes it seem like this "super team" they have was all assembled like Voltron or some **** and unfairly did all of this. They all developed into what they are. Iggy...a glue guy...was their prime FA signing until KD. Any way you want to slice it...Steph is at the dead center of that entire process.

I watched this man Destroy my 57 win team Nuggets putting up 24/9 in the 1st round (with Iggy on it)...and he was like 24 :lol:...playing with a Rookie Harrison Barnes, Jarrett Jack, 2nd year Klay, Rookie Dray and Carl Landry.

Like cmon man. And you got people saying stupid **** like, he can’t “carry a team”.

Side note: I HATE this new “carry a team to ultimately lose” culture that’s developed. Rewarding losers.

So if you don’t call someone an all time great from day1 they’re now “hated on” lol. Ayisha Curry must have some NT accounts set up for this occasion.

giphy.gif

Can you acknowledge the fact he's shattered the record for threes in a season at least? While being up there, percentage wise?
Absolutely

He’s ON PACE to be the greatest shooter of all time

Most 3s in a season? Great achievement

James Harden 2nd on that list at a much worse efficiency

1000% agreed with this. Some could say chucking from the hash mark 15 times a game is cheap, but if the ***** makes it what can anyone really say.

It is a completely new thing to a lot of people to see how Klay and Curry function, so there's definitely a segment who discredits only because it's so unorthodox.

Thank you. That’s mostly what I’m getting at with this. Feels good to have a reasonable discussion in this thread for once.

11BE4EB9-1CEB-459D-BA5F-A358B750F3D7.gif

Back
Top Bottom