• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1st of all...

ACL =/= Achilles.

It different part entirely. Who doesn't know that by now...?

2nd....his agent is the one that notified everyone.

What’s baffling/mind boggling the guy works in the medical field and doesn’t know basic human anatomy.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican come get your mans, you need to teach him some things.

source.gif

Last edited:
I am happy that my prediction became reality!

Of course the perfect way for Kawhi to close out Oracle, after the Zaza incident.

Congrats to the Raptors! At least one team that ruled the North this year went out in the way that was the only right way, I hope Jon Snow watched tonight, LOL.

Steph should have made at least one three pointer in the fourth quarter, just sad to see that the greatest shooter of all time can not make clutch buckets down the stretch. But then again, since I am not a Warriors fan I did not expect anything else.

The fourth quarter felt like Q4 of game 7 in 2016 all over again. Careless passes, turnovers, not hitting shots, no killer instinct.

Boogie probably already on the phone with another team.

The injuries to Klay and KD are terrible of course you never wish that on anybody.

The dynasty is definetly over, it will be interesting to see who all is going to leave after these tragic and terrible moments/ incidents.

In my opinion whoever made the final decision, I think it was Bob Myers, on KD should definetly resign, we had the weakest superstar move of all time in 2016 and now the weakest decision on an injured top level player of all time in 2019.

I think Steve Kerr should also consider resigning, I do not think that there will be another run like this for him as a coach with the Warriors, plus I am not sure how long his back is still going to hold up with all this pressure. Plus he collected so many titles in the past 23 years, he should be all good.

The medical staff should definetly see some changes as well.

Regarding the players: Steph will retire there, Iggy as well, KD and Klay are out, the other players are expendable/ trade possibilities.

So that's all folks, enjoy the offseason!

For a dude who aint a warriors’ fan you certainly seem invested in their plans for the future. Bruh really prefaced a four page diatribe about what the warriors should do with “I’m not a warriors fan”

#rentfree

#tellinglies #rumourtalk #yousoundscared
3993965B-3015-4A0D-99EA-90E954972B42.jpeg

:rofl:At you trusting jeannie buss down and pelinka’s word. As soon ainge refuses to include tatum in trade talks, pels are gonna get desperate and negotiate with lakers. There’s no way they go into next season with the distraction of AD’s discontent and him playing 15 mins/night

For a dude who aint a warriors’ fan you certainly seem invested in their plans for the future. Bruh really prefaced a four page diatribe about what the warriors should do with “I’m not a warriors fan”

#rentfree

I am interested in the NBA so naturally also all the teams and their development, so this should not come as a surprise then!

:rofl:At you trusting jeannie buss down and pelinka’s word. As soon ainge refuses to include tatum in trade talks, pels are gonna get desperate and negotiate with lakers. There’s no way they go into next season with the distraction of AD’s discontent and him playing 15 mins/night
#yadayadayada #tellinglies #youdontknowanything

#yadayadayada #tellinglies #youdontknowanything

typical millennial. rather than bringing up anything intelligible just responds with dismissive hashtags.

plus, says that the lakers will knock off the warriors in the playoffs yet has the nerve to mock someone for "#tellingtales"

the eye ron knee :rofl: :rofl:

I am interested in the NBA so naturally also all the teams and their development, so this should not come as a surprise then!

ahh got it. i appreciate your depth of knowledge as it pertains to the entire association. since you follow all teams, please do share your thoughts on the development and future plans for the orlando magic, memphis grizzlies, and chicago bulls. TIA

Seeing is believing. Though I don’t doubt for one second the 100 happened, it’s someone diluted because we don’t know what the competition looks like. Say what you want about that Raptors team Kobe put 81 on I’m sure they were more athletic than the dudes Wilt was easily dunking on.

3x in a row MVP in a league with Magic, Kareem and Michael amongst other amazing feats.

Hakeem is top 15, but what makes Hakeem top 10 in your opinion?

The biggest task of that team performance was neutralizing prime Lebron James from taking over which 22 year old Kawhi EASILY did. They won in 5 because of it.

Lebron above Bird maybe subjective. I personally don’t think he is but with another title there would be no argument. However I feel my top 5 is definitive without question. Bill I feel like played in an era where he had an advantage over everyone due to his stature and skill set. The modern age is where players every player was beyond skilled.

I just brought 81 as a somewhat aside. Righteously Kobe’s ability to take over a game supersedes anything I’ve seen Duncan do and I’ve seen a lot of Duncan. Maybe it’s the bias in me for what he did to the Knicks in ‘99 and how I’ve tried my hardest to resent his game. And Kawhi has been in the league for about 8 seasons. We were calling Michael Jordan the greatest player of all time after his 3rd ring which was in...............wait for it......................

His 8th season.

You say seeing is believing but you have Kareem?

typical millennial. rather than bringing up anything intelligible just responds with dismissive hashtags.

plus, says that the lakers will knock off the warriors in the playoffs yet has the nerve to mock someone for "#tellingtales"

the eye ron knee :rofl: :rofl:
This is how I know you stupid.

You just said lakers picking up AD
An AD With Lebron James is knocking out gsw in a playoffs match-up. Gsw won’t have Kd, they might not even have Klay Thompson 100% healthy. How the hell is gsw gonna withstand holding Lakers offense defensively. When Bron and the brow yammin on them 25+ pts a piece.

You basically contradicted yourself.

#moeyouslow

This is how I know you stupid.

You just said lakers picking up AD
An AD With Lebron James is knocking out gsw in playoffs match-up. Gsw won’t have Kd, they might not even have Klay Thompson 100% healthy. How the hell is gsw gonna withstan holding Lakers offense defensively. When Bron and the brow yammin on them 25+ pts a piece.

You basically contradicted yourself.

#moeyouslow

you know your argument is about as strong as elmer's glue when you're citing SAS as evidence. it's like using wikipedia as a reference in your doctoral dissertation.

you ole dense headed ***, my response about kuz had to do with his dumb tweet about "karma" and the 2017 injury to kawhi. he sounds like a certified NT moron with that basic *** interpretation of karma. i couldn't care less about the lakers' organization. AD + Bron gonna be wonderful, but idgaf. steph, dray, iggy and klaydagawd coming back from an ACL just in time for the playoffs are absolutely ****in with a lakers squad of bron and AD especially if lakers give up all their young assets and AD is forced into becoming Kevin Love 2.0, just waiting for the drive&kick baseline 3.

#warriorsin2020

Last edited:
Couldn’t get it done 2019 huh?
upload_2019-6-14_4-54-50.jpeg

The Dynasty over, pack the bags and blow-up the team.
Bring back the #Webelive jerseys
Cause y’all ain’t seeing another chip in decades.

dynasty over? no need to be myopic and a prisoner of the moment. they finna run it back for that ***

This will be the shot that sends them home in your next year statement #warriors2021
4B71ECCD-0353-40C8-AD99-8A87CE2196AD.jpeg

i'm too lazy to go back in the season thread and check but i hope you've had this same energy and confidence all season and weren't one of those "this was an experimental season" apologist.

Back
Top Bottom