Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D9A8jY8UIAEuitX.jpg:large

If mark jackson was still the coach would he get the same pass as kerr?

How do you come out of a timeout not knowing you don't have any timeouts.

I thought kerr was a genius.

Kerr been riding having the better talent every season in GS. Most overrated coach in basketball at every level. Nurse made him look like a JV basketball coach.

I'm a Steph fan/ defender, but he should have taken over last night. He passed up open looks, deferred rk teammates early in the game, I understand he was trying to make the right plays, but that was the wrong strategy.

The main knock on him is that he can't be consistency great, there is no on switch for him.

If it wasn't for that bad start to second half game 2 we'd have swept them

But that don't matter anyways cuz we the champs!!!

Exactly. This series is a 3rd quarter gsw run away from being over in 4...and a play or 2 from being a gentleman's sweep.

This is what I meant about how much easier having wings like Klay and Durant makes it for Steph. Gotta factor that in when you’re talking all time greats.

Congrats to the Raptors fans...especially the ones who suffered through years of mediocrity.

I'm a Steph fan/ defender, but he should have taken over last night. He passed up open looks, deferred rk teammates early in the game, I understand he was trying to make the right plays, but that was the wrong strategy.

The main knock on him is that he can't be consistency great, there is no on switch for him.

Nah bro this ain’t it. FVV has defended Curry better than anybody and they were doubling him and trapping him every time he touched the ball. He had nowhere to go once Klay was out. They needed Iguodala to score like it was 2010, Cousins to limp his way to 12 points and Draymond to hit a few threes just to keep it close.

Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent. Starboy wasn't up to the challenge. Injuries robbed him of the purple herb and exposed his clutch deficiencies again. Iffa woulda coulda shoulda y'all watched the series ... cue the vince carter gif

If there was an iconic moment for the Raptors this finals series, what would it be?

Back
Top Bottom